And just think we could have had him for our HC

SoFlaJets

Jaguars | Tice to coach tight ends

Sat, 27 Jan 2007 08:01:46 -0800

Vito Stellino, of the Florida Times-Union, reports Jacksonville Jaguars assistant coach Mike Tice will handle tight end coaching duties.

or him........

Cardinals | Team expected to hire M. Carthon

Sun, 28 Jan 2007 11:17:44 -0800

Kent Somers, of The Arizona Republic, reports the Arizona Cardinals are expected to hire former Cleveland Browns offensive coordinator Maurice Carthon to coach their running backs.

Anyone want to dig up the articles and posts slamming us for hiring Mangini over Tice? I knew they were stupid back then, so it'd be nice to give some people some comeuppance.

while I can't remember what I had for breakfast, I doubt very much anyone on this board wanted tice here over anyone not named kotite.

Jaguars | Tice to coach tight ends

Sat, 27 Jan 2007 08:01:46 -0800

Vito Stellino, of the Florida Times-Union, reports Jacksonville Jaguars assistant coach Mike Tice will handle tight end coaching duties.

or him........

Cardinals | Team expected to hire M. Carthon

Sun, 28 Jan 2007 11:17:44 -0800

Kent Somers, of The Arizona Republic, reports the Arizona Cardinals are expected to hire former Cleveland Browns offensive coordinator Maurice Carthon to coach their running backs.

the report went on to say that what sealed the deal was a plethora of free superbowl tickets

Archived