More Hermy fun...from KC!!!

MSGold12

Looks like its only taking KC fans one season to realize what it took jets fans 5 to realize...that they will never win a SB with Hermy Edwards as their HC. This from a KC board courtesy of Lefty Larry at JA. Funny, seems like they have a lot of similar complaits Jets fans did when The Fraud was here. Coincidence?

But I dont understand? Hermy took a team that didnt make the playoffs the year before and made the playoffs with them...why arent Cheifs fans happy? Clearly this team played better under hermy then they did the year before under Vermiel right? The MUST have...thye made the playoffs right????

I guess the good news is maybe now nyjunc can leave here and go to that board for a while and start his little Hermy ball licking routine!!!

Enjoy....

Q. What do you call 47 millionaires around a tv watching the Super Bowl?

A. The KC Chiefs.

Q. How do you keep a KC Chief out of your yard?

A. Put up goal posts.

Q. Where do you go in KC in case of a tornado?

A. To Arrowhead- they never get a touchdown there.

Q. Why was Herm Edwards upset when the KC Chiefs play book was stolen?

A. Because he hadn't finished coloring it.

Q. What's the difference between the KC Chiefs and a dollar bill?

A. You can still get four quarters out of a dollar bill.

Q. What do the KC Chiefs and possums have in common?

A. Both play dead at home and get killed on the road.

Q. How do you stop the KC offense?

A. Hire Herman Edwards

(Now we all wait wiht baited breath for the obligatory BS lines from nyjunc like "I blew away your weak arguements already", "I speak the truth", "I correct misinformation", "just because 99% of jets fans, 99% of Chiefs fans and 99% of the knowledgable speaking football fans in the world disagree wiht me doesnt mean I am wrong", "you are all racist") :yahoo:

These 3 are, by far, the best! Funny stuff... to Jets fans!

Looks like its only taking KC fans one season to realize what it took jets fans 5 to realize...that they will never win a SB with Hermy Edwards as their HC. This from a KC board courtesy of Lefty Larry at JA. Funny, seems like they have a lot of similar complaits Jets fans did when The Fraud was here. Coincidence?

But I dont understand? Hermy took a team that didnt make the playoffs the year before and made the playoffs with them...why arent Cheifs fans happy? Clearly this team played better under hermy then they did the year before under Vermiel right? The MUST have...thye made the playoffs right????

I guess the good news is maybe now nyjunc can leave here and go to that board for a while and start his little Hermy ball licking routine!!!

Enjoy....

Q. What do you call 47 millionaires around a tv watching the Super Bowl?

A. The KC Chiefs.

Q. How do you keep a KC Chief out of your yard?

A. Put up goal posts.

Q. Why was Herm Edwards upset when the KC Chiefs play book was stolen?

A. Because he hadn't finished coloring it.

Q. How do you stop the KC offense?

A. Hire Herman Edwards

(Now we all wait wiht baited breath for the obligatory BS lines from nyjunc like "I blew away your weak arguements already", "I speak the truth", "I correct misinformation", "just because 99% of jets fans, 99% of Chiefs fans and 99% of the knowledgable speaking football fans in the world disagree wiht me doesnt mean I am wrong", "you are all racist") :yahoo:

POTW!!!!!!!!!!!

Come on, give Herm a little love.

After all, Mangini went 10-6 with Herm's team.

Yeah...after he deprogrammed them, got them into shape, taught them basic football strategy and fundementals, and drained all the BBQ suace from their viens once and for all!!!

Archived