Draft WR David Ball of New Hampsire

TNJet

He should be around in the 5th or 6th even.I watched this guy in the shrine game and he can flat out catch.He has great hands,Chrebet like hands honestly.He's 6-2 205 and runs a 4.5 forty.great hands!:)

i havent seen him but if he is a sure thing i wouldnt mind him in the sixth round. maybe even as a undrafted free agent

i havent seen him but if he is a sure thing i wouldnt mind him in the sixth round. maybe even as a undrafted free agent

He should be a late pick cos of the school he played at.Nice chick....who is that? @ss makes me want to scream! :yahoo:

He ok, but nothing to get excited about. I dont think he will be that good at the NFL level. I've seen him play in Orono, Maine a couple times, and have seen some local news highlights. Kind of reminds me of a lesser version of Chrebet

he can definately make it as our 3rd wideout,and thats where he would be so perfect,in the slot where his hands will be so valuable going across the middle like Chrebet was.

I made a thread about this on JI, the guys stats are great, and i saw him play in the shrine game, and he plays all out every play, if we can get him in round 3 then take him, he wont be there in round 4

rd3??????NO WAY. He might get drafted on the 2nd day in the later rds

He should be around in the 5th or 6th even.I watched this guy in the shrine game and he can flat out catch.He has great hands,Chrebet like hands honestly.He's 6-2 205 and runs a 4.5 forty.great hands!:)

I watch him in the Shrine game too and he caught every thing thrown his way. Great pair of hands. I figure him being a 4th rounder mainly because of the school. I wonder if he's been invited to the combine?

Archived