wouldn't it be ironic if brooks bolinger plays great for minny.

jets rooter

it would be a big slap in the face to the jet management if bollinger ended up starting for minny and takes them to the playoffs. I really thought he had talent.but played behind a terrible offensive line + many injuries to key players.

AHAHAH No chance in hell. Jackson is going to start for them. Bollinger has to be the worst QB under contract in the NFL.

Hey, I am rooting for the kid to do well, I liked him as a backup and felt that he got a raw deal by Herm when Chad first went down, wouldn't let him throw the ball down field, basically he was just holding the spot for Vinny who sucked more than Brooks.

I thought Brooks held his own considering he had no RB with Martin out, no O line, the starting TE, Baker was injured, and with the carousel at QB with Chad, Fiedler, Vinny, and Brooks, the WRs had no time to build any chemistry with Brooks, he was in a no win situation and still played pretty good.

He is the same size as Clemens, probably faster, and has a good arm yet he does not get the respect that Clemens does, I would bet that Brooks could be as good as Clemens, but then, I have my doubts about Clemens anyway.

Archived