F the Knicks

Matt39

The Knicks suck. I really don't understand Knick fans you guys were flirting with 2 games under .500 or something, and everyone got there panties in a bunch. They are an overpriced team, with way to much talent to be playing the way they do night in night out. Thomas is horrible, he's going to save his job because Dolan is a jack ass, but it was Thomas who built this team. So to say who shouldn't be blamed for some of it is stupid. And David Lee isn't that damn good. The worst 14-14 you will ever see in the NBA, what was it? 11 dunks and 3 layups? Give me a break.

Not to rub salt in the wound (well actually... mhuahhaha!)

The Bulls get to swap 1st round picks with the Knicks this year... so keep losing Knicks get the Bulls the #1 pick in the lottery!!!!

That trade looked alot worse this before this year. it's not gonna be a great pick anyway, probably like 9-12 range.

That trade looked alot worse this before this year. it's not gonna be a great pick anyway, probably like 9-12 range.

You hope... :)

Your still going to drop spots in the 1st round and Curry was not worth it... especially considering his possible health problems.

You hope... :)

Your still going to drop spots in the 1st round and Curry was not worth it... especially considering his possible health problems.

The Bulls are in last place too and the high pick they got from the Knicks was in a bad draft so it wasn't as bad as it looked a year or so ago. I'd rather have Curry then Tyrus Thomas and this year's no 10 or so draft pick. Curry has his problems but he's still a 7 foot guy who can score and those guys are very hard to find.

The Bulls are in last place too and the high pick they got from the Knicks was in a bad draft so it wasn't as bad as it looked a year or so ago. I'd rather have Curry then Tyrus Thomas and this year's no 10 or so draft pick. Curry has his problems but he's still a 7 foot guy who can score and those guys are very hard to find.

The Bulls will be fine, they are off to a better start than last year.... lol They always play MUCH better after the break, and Tyrus is a damn good player, you should actually watch him play before you say otherwise... I think he will be much better than Curry.

The Bulls still might make a trade for Gasol too.

The Bulls will be fine, they are off to a better start than last year.... lol They always play MUCH better after the break, and Tyrus is a damn good player, you should actually watch him play before you say otherwise... I think he will be much better than Curry.

The Bulls still might make a trade for Gasol too.

If he was so good he'd probably be playing more then 10 mins a night for a team with hardly any size besides Wallace and Wallace hasn't even been playing recently. He won't be as valuable as Curry because he's not a center he's a swingman. I'd take curry over him even with all Curry's issues.

If he was so good he'd probably be playing more then 10 mins a night for a team with hardly any size besides Wallace and Wallace hasn't even been playing recently. He won't be as valuable as Curry because he's not a center he's a swingman. I'd take curry over him even with all Curry's issues.

Its a tough call, watching him play I have seen some really good potential...

The Bulls have a LOT of FW's thats why he isnt playing much.

Deng

Noccioni

Brown

Thomas

Allen

Khyrpha

Sweetney

Its a tough call, watching him play I have seen some really good potential...

The Bulls have a LOT of FW's thats why he isnt playing much.

Deng

Noccioni

Brown

Thomas

Allen

Khyrpha

Sweetney

Dude, If a fossil like PJ Brown is playing twice as much as he is, thats a really bad sign.

Are you a bulls fan?

Dude, If a fossil like PJ Brown is playing twice as much as he is, thats a really bad sign.

Are you a bulls fan?

Yeah I am, I knew Tyrus was raw when they drafted him but the FO the BUlls have has been nothing but great at drafting good young talent, so I trust them.

PJ Brown has been up and down in playing time this year, he had been on a bit of a hot streak and got some more time back... if a trade is made though he will be in the deal and Tyrus will get bumped up in starting time...

Yeah I am, I knew Tyrus was raw when they drafted him but the FO the BUlls have has been nothing but great at drafting good young talent, so I trust them.

PJ Brown has been up and down in playing time this year, he had been on a bit of a hot streak and got some more time back... if a trade is made though he will be in the deal and Tyrus will get bumped up in starting time...

A year ago this trade looked like it was 99-1 in the bulls favor but since then.

1 The pick the bulls got was in a garbage draft.

2 Thomas and Sweetney stink

3 Curry is playing very well and the knicks at the all star break had as many wins as they had all season last year

4 The pick the bulls are going to get in the next draft will move them up like 5=7 spots and the knicks won't lose a chance at Durrant, Oden or Noah

You can count on one hand the number of big men in the NBA who are as good scorers as Curry is and though he stinks at everything else he's still only 24 and when the knicks get under the cap and are able to bring some players in they will have a center who can score and thats worth something. There are signs that they are headed in the right direction.

A year ago this trade looked like it was 99-1 in the bulls favor but since then.

1 The pick the bulls got was in a garbage draft.

2 Thomas and Sweetney stink

3 Curry is playing very well and the knicks at the all star break had as many wins as they had all season last year

4 The pick the bulls are going to get in the next draft will move them up like 5=7 spots and the knicks won't lose a chance at Durrant, Oden or Noah

You can count on one hand the number of big men in the NBA who are as good scorers as Curry is and though he stinks at everything else he's still only 24 and when the knicks get under the cap and are able to bring some players in they will have a center who can score and thats worth something. There are signs that they are headed in the right direction.

I dont dislike the Knicks really, so I dont want to fight about it... it works out better for the Bulls but yes, not as good as it seemed from the start...

What are you? One of these Michael Jordan frontrunners from the 90's who is now sticking with the bulls to prove to the world you're not?

Tyrus Thomas sucks. He's averaging 3 points and 3 rebounds a game and losing out on playing time to an artifact like PJ Brown. Mike Sweetney is an undersized scrub who is too small to defend the 4 and too slow to defend the 3 spot. Khrypaya is a scrub too.

Unless the Bulls get the 1 or 2 picks in this year's draft the Curry trade worked out in the Knicks favor. Curry is one of the best centers in the NBA and is giving us 19 and 7 a night and will continue to get better.

Well at least Isiah didn't give them a pass last night like he did after losing to Golden State.

http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/basketball/story/499814p-421472c.html

Isiah rough on Knicks

Questions desire as streak stalls at one

BY FRANK ISOLA

DAILY NEWS SPORTS WRITER

Isiah Thomas can't watch as back-to-back wins prove out of reach for Knicks.

PHILADELPHIA - This time, Isiah Thomas refused to offer up excuses or accentuate the positives. Last night, the Knicks' coach was in no mood to give his players a free pass.

Instead, Thomas lashed into his team following Philadelphia's 104-84 victory by first questioning if the Knicks are mentally tough enough to reach the playoffs and later suggesting that the fans seem to want a postseason berth more than the players.

"Our desire and intensity just faded and went out the window," said Thomas, who was angry yet composed. "Right now, we have to make a decision on how bad do we really want it. Our fans want it probably more than our players want it right now.

"There's no explanation for what happened here tonight other than just a matter of desire. We have to want it. And you gotta go get it. And that's what's missing from our team right now. There's a barrier that we're hesitant to cross. And it's very disappointing."

Less than 24 hours after beating Orlando at Madison Square Garden, the Knicks lost to an inferior opponent and blew a chance to move up in the standings. Orlando and the Nets both lost last night.

What was particularly frustrating to Thomas is that the Knicks continued their trend of following up a good win with a subpar performance. Last week, the Knicks were blown out by Golden State one night after beating the Lakers.

In fact, since Jan. 12 the Knicks have played 18 games and have posted just one two-game winning streak. Their longest winning streak of the season is three games (Dec. 16-22) which came right after their brawl with Denver when Thomas had just nine available players.

Last night, Thomas was without the services of flu-ridden David Lee and he further shortened his rotation in the second half by benching both Steve Francis and Jerome James. The one Knick who played with energy and passion was rookie Renaldo Balkman, who made six of seven shots, scored 13 points and grabbed seven rebounds in 24 minutes. Eddy Curry scored a team-high 22 points.

"Mentally we have to get them to push through where they are right now," Thomas said after the Knicks' record fell to 24-31. "It has nothing to do with the game in terms of playing basketball. There's hesitancy in our team right now. We don't want to step across that line to become a good team."

Lee's energy, smarts and toughness were sorely missed as Philadelphia won the battle of the boards 41-32. But even without the forward, the Knicks scored the game's first eight points and seemed to be in control.

But right after a Sixers fan yelled, "We're calling it a night at 11-0," Quentin Richardson misfired on an open three, one of eight shots he missed. Philadelphia eventually recovered and trailed just 22-18 after one period. The Sixers then scored the first 10 points of the second quarter and the Knicks never held the lead over the last 35 minutes.

The Knicks are now 2-6 vs. the Atlantic Division, considered the league's worst. They were non-existent defensively as Philadelphia shot 55% and led by 20 in the third quarter. Kyle Korver matched his career-high with 31 points on 11-for-14 shooting. He also made six of seven threes and scored 14 of Philadelphia's 35 second-quarter points.

Andre Miller added 19 points and Joe Smith scored 14, including a layup after Stephon Marbury's three-point play cut the Sixers' lead to 81-74 with 6:52 left. Smith missed the ensuing free throw, but Samuel Dalembert grabbed the rebound and fed Korver for a three that all but killed the Knicks' night.

"It's surprising but it's something that we definitely will overcome," Thomas said. "This is the situation and my job is to get us through this situation and I'll find a way to get us through it."

Originally published on February 22, 2007

This has been the story of the Knicks all season.

It's funny watching the Nets fans laugh when they're about to trade away either today or in the offseason their best or their 2 best players. P.S. Nets, you're not in much better shape.

The Nets are an even bigger dissapointment then the Knicks.

If they trade Kidd today (I don't think they will though) they will be heading back to the days of playing at the RAC and winning 20 games a year.

The window is just about shut.

The Nets are an even bigger dissapointment then the Knicks.

If they trade Kidd today (I don't think they will though) they will be heading back to the days of playing at the RAC and winning 20 games a year.

The window is just about shut.

I remember back in 2001 when the Nets first started their run with Kidd. The team was exciting and there was actually energy in that dump in the Meadowlands. Now it's all coming to an end. It was fun while it lasted.

What are you? One of these Michael Jordan frontrunners from the 90's who is now sticking with the bulls to prove to the world you're not?

You dont actually think it is possible for a JETS fan to be a "fair weather" fan even if it is for another team do you?????

Im not trying to prove anything to anybody, I have been a Bulls fan my whole life and I always will be. No need to question it, 98' was a long time ago man that whole thing is old trying to question me...

You live in Connecticut, the Jets make sense, the Bulls do not.

Growing up I liked the Bulls becuase red was my favorite color (this was like as a 3 year old) I happened to meet a good friend when I was little who liked the Bulls becuase of his father and we both stayed Bulls fans untill this day.

Why do you feel the need to pick apart why I like a certain team? Especially considering I have stuck it out with a team like the JETS through thick and thin, its not like I jump ship to the winning team...

Its been almost a decade since Jordan was on the Bulls, trust me if I wasnt a real fan I would have stopped caring a while ago...

IM sure Namath created some fans back in the day that stuck around 10+ years later, want to give them a hard time as well???

Growing up I liked the Bulls becuase red was my favorite color (this was like as a 3 year old) I happened to meet a good friend when I was little who liked the Bulls becuase of his father and we both stayed Bulls fans untill this day.

Why do you feel the need to pick apart why I like a certain team? Especially considering I have stuck it out with a team like the JETS through thick and thin, its not like I jump ship to the winning team...

Its been almost a decade since Jordan was on the Bulls, trust me if I wasnt a real fan I would have stopped caring a while ago...

IM sure Namath created some fans back in the day that stuck around 10+ years later, want to give them a hard time as well???

ECurb you like Chicago for whatever reasons that is your choice - but you have to remmber you come into enemy territory here with that love.

ECurb you like Chicago for whatever reasons that is your choice - but you have to remmber you come into enemy territory here with that love.

I know I just figured considering I am also a JETS fan that people would know its not possible for me to be a fair weather fan, its been raining at the meadowlands for a quite a while now... lol

Like I said, I dont dislike the Knicks, I just want them to do poorly in order to get me a better pick for the Bulls... lol

Archived