eagles sign feely

joewilly

with ramsey going to be realesed i would go after him. no brainer

Ramsey will most likely be here, he already knows the system and is the same or a cheaper price.

Why bring in a guy like Garcia who will want more money, which makes it a bad situation money wise for him as a #3 and he wouldnt want to do it.

So let me get this right, if we cut Ramsey you don't want to get a 3rd qb??? that makes zero sense. As often as qb's go down in this league, even with the luck of our own qb's going down, not to have a 3rd qb is retarded. I do think Ramsey will get cut. Or at the very least a pay cut. I would welcome Garcia with open arms as to someone that could push Chad if not take away his starting role.

So let me get this right, if we cut Ramsey you don't want to get a 3rd qb??? that makes zero sense. As often as qb's go down in this league, even with the luck of our own qb's going down, not to have a 3rd qb is retarded. I do think Ramsey will get cut. Or at the very least a pay cut. I would welcome Garcia with open arms as to someone that could push Chad if not take away his starting role.

you want a 3rd qb that wants to start and wants starting money? that is what makes 0 sense to me.

What I want is for the Jets to try and upgrade every position that they possible can. I happen to think that Garcia is a better qb then chad is. It has been reported by more then one n.y. sports column that the jets will probably release ramsey. If that is the case I want garcia on this team. If we only have 2 qb's we need someone. why not him? If that makes zero sense to you then what do you want from me. i can't explain it any more clearly then that.

What I want is for the Jets to try and upgrade every position that they possible can. I happen to think that Garcia is a better qb then chad is. It has been reported by more then one n.y. sports column that the jets will probably release ramsey. If that is the case I want garcia on this team. If we only have 2 qb's we need someone. why not him? If that makes zero sense to you then what do you want from me. i can't explain it any more clearly then that.

you should try. your post lacks coherence. You think garcia is better THAN chad so you want to bring garcia in as a 3rd stringer? You wanna cut chad and clemens and go with garcia?

Why not him? I dunno money? I'm sure his cap number would be huge and not worth it.

coherence? yeah, o.k. whatever. Listen carefully, I'll try not to use big words. I think that if we have a chance to upgrade we should. Not just at the qb position. Why would we cut Chad, he restructured his deal. He really isn't even making starter money. I'm not saying he is the lowest paid qb either. I would think the Clemens is a 3rd string, Chad can win the job or be the back up. Any other questions on my opinions?

Archived