What happened at jetsinsider?

GM

Dude when the fiasco first started I strongly sided with Sooth because he is a good friend of mine. Now that time has passed since then I realize that there are good people that I like on both boards. My home board will always be Jetsinsider.com. That is where I was when I first became a season ticket holder and through Jetsinsider I became a Member of Troop 16H.

If there ever was a real fight between anyone here and Sooth, I would certainly help Sooth because he is a friend, not just someone on the computer.

There was a time when I was banned from Jetsinsider for doing something that was totally out of line. When He asked me not to do it again, I defied him deliberatly. He could have left me banned for life if he wanted to. He allowed me back for only 1 reason: Because he is a good guy who doesnt hold a grudge.

Homo. :lol:

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Dude when the fiasco first started I strongly sided with Sooth because he is a good friend of mine. Now that time has passed since then I realize that there are good people that I like on both boards. My home board will always be Jetsinsider.com. That is where I was when I first became a season ticket holder and through Jetsinsider I became a Member of Troop 16H.

If there ever was a real fight between anyone here and Sooth, I would certainly help Sooth because he is a friend, not just someone on the computer.

There was a time when I was banned from Jetsinsider for doing something that was totally out of line. When He asked me not to do it again, I defied him deliberatly. He could have left me banned for life if he wanted to. He allowed me back for only 1 reason: Because he is a good guy who doesnt hold a grudge.

Homo. :lol:

I'm writing the book on them now! "How to Be a Homo." I'm working on the chapter on how to get the best financing option on the PT Cruiser. :lol:

The Cruiser is a Real Mans Car!!! I always look sharp pulling up at closings driving the cruiser with Sirius Radio wearing a nice suit, with a pink shirt and Red Tie

I'm writing the book on them now! "How to Be a Homo." I'm working on the chapter on how to get the best financing option on the PT Cruiser. :lol:

The Cruiser is a Real Mans Car!!! I always look sharp pulling up at closings driving the cruiser with Sirius Radio wearing a nice suit, with a pink shirt and Red Tie

It's manlier than when I have to tool around in my girlfriend's Miata. That car makes me want to wear a scarf... around my neck.

It's manlier than when I have to tool around in my girlfriend's Miata. That car makes me want to wear a scarf... around my neck.

post a picture of that big guy...if you dont know how ...i am sure bren can teach you ;)

post a picture of that big guy...if you dont know how ...i am sure bren can teach you ;)

DK

First off all lay off the insults man. You had a nervous breakdown in this thread once already. Relax. Especially with the insults. If you don't like the site maybe it is time for you to leave and launch: www.fakebrazilianwoman.com

1. Why are you calling JI the best site bar none? Do you have that tatooed on your back or something. That wreaks of www.goldenpalace.com

I had no problem there. I never complained once. Weird stuff started getting deleted. Nothing that you or I would consider offensive.

Maybe there is more to it. I can't answer that. I wasn't the one deleting stuff.

2. Sean never told me personally to split. He called out Tom and I in the gang green thread. Called us a name that was very hurtful and said maybe it was time for us to go.

3. Yes Tom and I formed this website.

4. Yes many posters got banned. Since I didn't ban them, I can't really answer why. When I got banned I was told that Brenda had used the PM system to promote this site. And since I had my own site it was felt that I no longer needed my account.

DK I hope I answered everything to your satisfaction. You big woman you.

ok so then you went through all 4 and 3 of the 4 are right on and 1 is just about on. yet, you said it couldnt be further from the truth.

thanks for being serious. lets see what your pool boy says

Archived