What happened at jetsinsider?

GM

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Holy Sh#t! Now that I think of it, and Max can confirm this, DICKKOTITE is the reason we started this place! LOFL!!!!!!!!

TRUE STORY:

After the silly "flunkie" comment, I went over to Tobin's board to talk Jets football. For those of you that don't know, Tobin's is a super-tight-knit community of posters. Anyway, I snuck off over there and said nothing to anyone. GGG found me, then Max, then Bren, and so on. It was OK for awhile...until dickkotite showed up and turned the Tobin guys--who were cool with us prior--against all the "newbs" with his offensive posts! LOL!!!! YOU, dk, ARE THE REASON WE HAD TO START A NEW WEBSITE!!! :lol::lol::lol:

...the plot sickens.

i'm not sure what's more amusing, the slow unfolding of the 'true' story- Behind The MessageBoards, or DK's meltdown. Dood, for a button-pusher, you sure let your's get pushed pretty easily. BTW, it's clear to me, and i'm sur eeveryone else that read this thread, that you are, in fact, way off. Other than your oversimplified 'there was a problem. they left. they started this site', there doesn't seem to be a single accurate fact.

now put your head back down in limolady's lap and get some sleep.

Holy Sh#t! Now that I think of it, and Max can confirm this, DICKKOTITE is the reason we started this place! LOFL!!!!!!!!

TRUE STORY:

After the silly "flunkie" comment, I went over to Tobin's board to talk Jets football. For those of you that don't know, Tobin's is a super-tight-knit community of posters. Anyway, I snuck off over there and said nothing to anyone. GGG found me, then Max, then Bren, and so on. It was OK for awhile...until dickkotite showed up and turned the Tobin guys--who were cool with us prior--against all the "newbs" with his offensive posts! LOL!!!! YOU, dk, ARE THE REASON WE HAD TO START A NEW WEBSITE!!! :lol::lol::lol:

...the plot sickens.

i'm not sure what's more amusing, the slow unfolding of the 'true' story- Behind The MessageBoards, or DK's meltdown. Dood, for a button-pusher, you sure let your's get pushed pretty easily. BTW, it's clear to me, and i'm sur eeveryone else that read this thread, that you are, in fact, way off. Other than your oversimplified 'there was a problem. they left. they started this site', there doesn't seem to be a single accurate fact.

now put your head back down in limolady's lap and get some sleep.

SO WHOS WIT ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?

:snip: :snip: :snip:

:Trk:

WE'LL ATTACK AT NIGHT WHEN THEY NOT EXPECTING!!!!!

WEAR LOTS OF CAMOFLAUGE AND I'LL SUPPLY

THE NIGHTWARE VISION GOGGLES!!!!!!!

GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!

SO WHOS WIT ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?

:snip: :snip: :snip:

WE'LL ATTACK AT NIGHT WHEN THEY NOT EXPECTING!!!!!

WEAR LOTS OF CAMOFLAUGE AND I'LL SUPPLY

THE NIGHTWARE VISION GOGGLES!!!!!!!

GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!

Bro, let me ask you this: do you think that me or Max or jetman or T-Mac or Sooth sit around trying to figure out how to ruin each other's websites? I get the impression not just from you, but from others, that there is this idea that we each spend our days and nights plotting each other's demise. It's just not the case. When I say something negative about Sooth or about JI, it is strictly as a dude that used to post there, not as a supposed publisher of a competing website. Look around, B. There's 5 pages of people saying "I no longer give a Sh#t" and 5 pages of you screaming about wanting to know what really happened. Go ask Sean, bro. He's the guy with the info.

And as for me claiming innocence, or that I'm an angel, LOL! Bro, there's 425 people here and about another 6000 on JI that would be able to testify against me. All I'm saying is that when we left JI, we didn't do it with guns blazing, knocking over tables on the way out. We just kinda backed away slowly. No harm, no foul. Now come give poppa a hug, scoonchie-bear.

dude i never thought anyone was screwing with anyones website.

ok ill hug u MUAH

Bro, let me ask you this: do you think that me or Max or jetman or T-Mac or Sooth sit around trying to figure out how to ruin each other's websites? I get the impression not just from you, but from others, that there is this idea that we each spend our days and nights plotting each other's demise. It's just not the case. When I say something negative about Sooth or about JI, it is strictly as a dude that used to post there, not as a supposed publisher of a competing website. Look around, B. There's 5 pages of people saying "I no longer give a Sh#t" and 5 pages of you screaming about wanting to know what really happened. Go ask Sean, bro. He's the guy with the info.

And as for me claiming innocence, or that I'm an angel, LOL! Bro, there's 425 people here and about another 6000 on JI that would be able to testify against me. All I'm saying is that when we left JI, we didn't do it with guns blazing, knocking over tables on the way out. We just kinda backed away slowly. No harm, no foul. Now come give poppa a hug, scoonchie-bear.

dude i never thought anyone was screwing with anyones website.

ok ill hug u MUAH

True story:

When Sooth made his post calling us flunkies and saying that we should leave, I made one joke back. Maybe two.

I talked to Tom and said let's tear this place up. Go out in STYLE.

Tom talked me out of it. He said let's just leave quietly. We hadn't even thought about JetNation at that point.

I listened to him and we left. We made soft passionate love that night as well (Tom and I). The point is that Tom was the voice of reason.

What were the odds of that?

cool story. so you admit that you guys have differences and you guys split. thats what i was saying the whole friggin time

True story:

When Sooth made his post calling us flunkies and saying that we should leave, I made one joke back. Maybe two.

I talked to Tom and said let's tear this place up. Go out in STYLE.

Tom talked me out of it. He said let's just leave quietly. We hadn't even thought about JetNation at that point.

I listened to him and we left. We made soft passionate love that night as well (Tom and I). The point is that Tom was the voice of reason.

What were the odds of that?

cool story. so you admit that you guys have differences and you guys split. thats what i was saying the whole friggin time

HYSTERICAL. That is true. The guys on Tobin were good. Nice people. When it was just a few of us there we were all fine.

Then DK signed up with a fake name and all hell broke loose. They actually had to name their first moderator.

The people that had been cool to us all kind of turned on us. They no longer liked us because of DK.

When we started this site I went back to that site and apologized to the guy who had originally started it. He said there were no hard feelings.

you know what. there is some truth to that. but see iwas nutty cus of the split and so happy to find u guys that i went ballistic. a lot of those guys were cool, like tobin and slats, but a lot of them guys were super sensitve and unwelcoming, even if i was an ass. that made me more than an ass.

so the reason JN exists is basically all because of me. my fees double now

HYSTERICAL. That is true. The guys on Tobin were good. Nice people. When it was just a few of us there we were all fine.

Then DK signed up with a fake name and all hell broke loose. They actually had to name their first moderator.

The people that had been cool to us all kind of turned on us. They no longer liked us because of DK.

When we started this site I went back to that site and apologized to the guy who had originally started it. He said there were no hard feelings.

you know what. there is some truth to that. but see iwas nutty cus of the split and so happy to find u guys that i went ballistic. a lot of those guys were cool, like tobin and slats, but a lot of them guys were super sensitve and unwelcoming, even if i was an ass. that made me more than an ass.

so the reason JN exists is basically all because of me. my fees double now

Let's Squash this once and for all...

JetsInsider is a great site ,I spent 3 seasons there & I fully reccommend visiting the free boards.

Hey Sooth...you were cool as sh*t the 3 or so times we tailgated and I wish you the best of luck with JI in the future...I hope i see you on Cribs next year,seriously.

Regardless of what happened or who's fault it was...the reality is Jetnation is here...Alive and kicking and Im damn proud to be a part of it.

I know how popular it was On JI to create "Beef" between boards...I did it myself but I can honsetly say it's probably the most immature thing possible. If this was RedskinNation.com I could understand the annomosity but We all bleed green here...Let's just Squash it once and for all.

Not only can we Co-Exist...but we already are,some of you guys are just a little slow to catch on :wink:

JetsInsider is a great site ,I spent 3 seasons there & I fully reccommend visiting the free boards.

Hey Sooth...you were cool as sh*t the 3 or so times we tailgated and I wish you the best of luck with JI in the future...I hope i see you on Cribs next year,seriously.

Regardless of what happened or who's fault it was...the reality is Jetnation is here...Alive and kicking and Im damn proud to be a part of it.

I know how popular it was On JI to create "Beef" between boards...I did it myself but I can honsetly say it's probably the most immature thing possible. If this was RedskinNation.com I could understand the annomosity but We all bleed green here...Let's just Squash it once and for all.

Not only can we Co-Exist...but we already are,some of you guys are just a little slow to catch on :wink:

after i calmed down at tobin, i would go there to bs with you guys, not to be a dick and i would be attacked so terribly i coulnt sleep quite well. they were mean to me so mean. except for that freak slats . he and i can drink beer together anytime

after i calmed down at tobin, i would go there to bs with you guys, not to be a dick and i would be attacked so terribly i coulnt sleep quite well. they were mean to me so mean. except for that freak slats . he and i can drink beer together anytime

2 things come to mind:

1. DK doesn't know the real reason for the split (I am going to PM it to everyone else)

2. DK made the worst post in Internet History on Tobin. That post basically launched JetNation because we were no longer welcome there.

2 things come to mind:

1. DK doesn't know the real reason for the split (I am going to PM it to everyone else)

2. DK made the worst post in Internet History on Tobin. That post basically launched JetNation because we were no longer welcome there.

Hey Sooth...you were cool as Sh#t the 3 or so times we tailgated and I wish you the best of luck with JI in the future...I hope i see you on Cribs next year,seriously.

word up mah nigs. i never started beef with ganggreen . so there

Hey Sooth...you were cool as Sh#t the 3 or so times we tailgated and I wish you the best of luck with JI in the future...I hope i see you on Cribs next year,seriously.

word up mah nigs. i never started beef with ganggreen . so there

2 things come to mind:

i am sorry that u guys got dumped because of me. as far as the real reason, wouldnt it be true to say that you are a big dick for not telling me MEME the REAL reason, which i dont believe exists realyy

2 things come to mind:

i am sorry that u guys got dumped because of me. as far as the real reason, wouldnt it be true to say that you are a big dick for not telling me MEME the REAL reason, which i dont believe exists realyy

i am sorry that u guys got dumped because of me. as far as the real reason, wouldnt it be true to say that you are a big d!ck for not telling me MEME the REAL reason, which i dont believe exists realyy

It is available to premium site members only. Sorry.

i am sorry that u guys got dumped because of me. as far as the real reason, wouldnt it be true to say that you are a big d!ck for not telling me MEME the REAL reason, which i dont believe exists realyy

It is available to premium site members only. Sorry.

thats it. im putting my 45 in my mouth. you guys suck. youll read about it because im going to write a suicide note with shanes name on it

Wouldn't be the first one. Not even this week.

thats it. im putting my 45 in my mouth. you guys suck. youll read about it because im going to write a suicide note with shanes name on it

Wouldn't be the first one. Not even this week.

I think my lung collapsed when I read "Sean, I hope to see you on 'Cribs' next year. Seriously." :lol::lol::lol::lol:=D>=D>

Tom:

I just got your PM about locking this thread. Bad idea man. People are just venting. Leave it open.

Max

I think my lung collapsed when I read "Sean, I hope to see you on 'Cribs' next year. Seriously." :lol::lol::lol::lol:=D>=D>

Tom:

I just got your PM about locking this thread. Bad idea man. People are just venting. Leave it open.

Max

Archived