What happened at jetsinsider?

GM

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Tom:

I just got your PM about locking this thread. Bad idea man. People are just venting. Leave it open.

Max

see he is too damn sensitive. whatever this thread is, it made people laugh, it made people interested. thats terrible lets close it

Tom:

I just got your PM about locking this thread. Bad idea man. People are just venting. Leave it open.

Max

see he is too damn sensitive. whatever this thread is, it made people laugh, it made people interested. thats terrible lets close it

There is no link. No online store. No banner ADs.

Tom and I are just two rich dudes that wanted to give back to the community!

be serious with me one more time max...

what did i say at tobin?

what did i say here tat was so bad, and what threats are you talking about because i dont threaten annyone i just get em mad and run like a pussboy

There is no link. No online store. No banner ADs.

Tom and I are just two rich dudes that wanted to give back to the community!

what did i say at tobin?

what did i say here tat was so bad, and what threats are you talking about because i dont threaten annyone i just get em mad and run like a pussboy

Fine! Can we keep this open until the first pre-season game?

Tom I get your point. And I know that "Other People" are reading this. But so what man. Nothing we can do about it.

All we can do is keep working on JN. In hopes that someday we move from the 3rd best site to the 2nd.

Keep your eyes on the prize young man.

Fine! Can we keep this open until the first pre-season game?

Tom I get your point. And I know that "Other People" are reading this. But so what man. Nothing we can do about it.

All we can do is keep working on JN. In hopes that someday we move from the 3rd best site to the 2nd.

what did i say at tobin?

You made stupid comments towards Sean here when you got banned. They were vague but you apologized for them later.

On Tobin it was an incest joke that did you in.

what did i say at tobin?

You made stupid comments towards Sean here when you got banned. They were vague but you apologized for them later.

On Tobin it was an incest joke that did you in.

who cares who is reading this. its fun.

maybe in the end it will bring peace.

everywhere i go i create love through toughlove

I agree with you. I had let Tom know that a certain guest ip that is on our watch list was in there. Tom wanted to get rid of the thread.

But it is just people talking. No reason for us to over react. Very little gets deleted here. That is what makes this place great. Or terrible.

Depends on who you ask.

I agree with you. I had let Tom know that a certain guest ip that is on our watch list was in there. Tom wanted to get rid of the thread.

But it is just people talking. No reason for us to over react. Very little gets deleted here. That is what makes this place great. Or terrible.

Depends on who you ask.

This thread is so played out it's not even funny anymore. A bunch of retards playing slap a@@. What is wrong with men? Really! Are your egos THAT fragil?
Now that you mention it, I didn't get any of those EZ-bake cookies up at Foxhole last time. You owe me.

This thread is so played out it's not even funny anymore. A bunch of retards playing slap a@@. What is wrong with men? Really! Are your egos THAT fragil?
Now that you mention it, I didn't get any of those EZ-bake cookies up at Foxhole last time. You owe me.

OHHHHHH ok the joke about sex with your sister. a classic jackie martling joke that some of them squares went ballistic after they read it. now i remember.

thats why i didnt like them guys, they dont know how to laugh. i hate squares...like i really endorse sex with infant sisters HELLO!

OK, when i was REAL pissed right after sooth banned me and i went nuts. i never threatened anyone though. i threaten to call the jets and make believe i was a ji.com guy and just be innapropriate

OH WAIT IM SORRY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i just realized that garb doesnt like this thread . ill be quiet now, because the world revolves around her and her feelings BYE

OHHHHHH ok the joke about sex with your sister. a classic jackie martling joke that some of them squares went ballistic after they read it. now i remember.

thats why i didnt like them guys, they dont know how to laugh. i hate squares...like i really endorse sex with infant sisters HELLO!

OK, when i was REAL pissed right after sooth banned me and i went nuts. i never threatened anyone though. i threaten to call the jets and make believe i was a ji.com guy and just be innapropriate

OH WAIT IM SORRY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i just realized that garb doesnt like this thread . ill be quiet now, because the world revolves around her and her feelings BYE

Archived