What happened at jetsinsider?

GM

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
gg: Did you just call me short? We'll take this up at the Yanks game next week. Bring your baseball mitt.

no ;) lol... i have no right calling anyone short... by the by i prefer the term, "vertically challenged" :mrgreen:

OOOOHHHH bring my mitt, what do you think i might catch, ggg? ;) cant wait!!!

gg: Did you just call me short? We'll take this up at the Yanks game next week. Bring your baseball mitt.

no ;) lol... i have no right calling anyone short... by the by i prefer the term, "vertically challenged" :mrgreen:

OOOOHHHH bring my mitt, what do you think i might catch, ggg? ;) cant wait!!!

2 things come to mind:

1. DK doesn't know the real reason for the split (I am going to PM it to everyone else)

2. DK made the worst post in Internet History on Tobin. That post basically launched JetNation because we were no longer welcome there.

Max,

I'm still waiting for that PM.

SS19

WTF :shock: I went to sleep last night after reading a WWF steel cage Texas death match here and now it has turned into a circle jerk lovefest??? WTF happened???? Effin Homos

dont be a hater.

tom and max made a mistake and they admit they did me wrong. its all good now

The biggest secret in the internet world is that EVERYBODY secretly loves us. How can you not? I mean, sure, everyone hates you, but I'm so lovable I make up for it. In fact, when I was hitting golf balls with Sooth and Buzzsaw this weekend, we were talking about how loveable I am. Those guys! Ahhhhhhhhhh.

The biggest secret in the internet world is that EVERYBODY secretly loves us. How can you not? I mean, sure, everyone hates you, but I'm so lovable I make up for it. In fact, when I was hitting golf balls with Sooth and Buzzsaw this weekend, we were talking about how loveable I am. Those guys! Ahhhhhhhhhh.

I Hear they play with Solid Gold golf balls,any truth to this?

Everyone love y'all? That's news to me. No more spreading falsehoods [-X :wink:

what happened to bob the NyukNyukNyuk mod and jetgirl?

they were long time posters over there, did they ever come here?

same thing with buffboy? (posted in baseball forum alot)

Bob is here. He now goes by: BOB.

The other poster you mentioned told me via email that she would remain loyal to JI and would never post here.

Bob is here. He now goes by: BOB.

The other poster you mentioned told me via email that she would remain loyal to JI and would never post here.

Hold on. Please tell me that you didn't actually invite that psycho over here. :shock:

She is however, still willing to engage in meaningless sexual encounters with JetNation members.

:shock: Um... naw, that's ok...

I don't know her, never have spoken with her... I've heard things, obviously... but I'm so not going to jump on the bash JG bandwagon. Why? It's the popular thing to do. And why follow along like the rest of you sheep? :lol:

OY VEY! Time for this thread to die out... it is not going in a good direction now... the initial reason for it has been hashed for 15 pages...i think it is done.

Move on...

Next!

anybody know some good lyrics ;)

anybody know some good lyrics ;)

You're standing too close

What the ****'s with you?

You ain't my old lady and you ain't a tattoo

No need to whimper

No need to shout

This party's over

So get the **** out.

Archived