What happened at jetsinsider?

GM

DK

First off all lay off the insults man. You had a nervous breakdown in this thread once already. Relax. Especially with the insults. If you don't like the site maybe it is time for you to leave and launch: www.fakebrazilianwoman.com

1. Why are you calling JI the best site bar none? Do you have that tatooed on your back or something. That wreaks of www.goldenpalace.com

I had no problem there. I never complained once. Weird stuff started getting deleted. Nothing that you or I would consider offensive.

Maybe there is more to it. I can't answer that. I wasn't the one deleting stuff.

2. Sean never told me personally to split. He called out Tom and I in the gang green thread. Called us a name that was very hurtful and said maybe it was time for us to go.

3. Yes Tom and I formed this website.

4. Yes many posters got banned. Since I didn't ban them, I can't really answer why. When I got banned I was told that Brenda had used the PM system to promote this site. And since I had my own site it was felt that I no longer needed my account.

DK I hope I answered everything to your satisfaction. You big woman you.

ok so then you went through all 4 and 3 of the 4 are right on and 1 is just about on. yet, you said it couldnt be further from the truth.

thanks for being serious. lets see what your pool boy says

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The only one you are destorying is your good friend Sooth. You might want to check with him to see if he wants you to keep pressing the issue.

lol now he is my good friend. suddenly im a double agent. lets see what other gems do you guys have for me brb.......

The only one you are destorying is your good friend Sooth. You might want to check with him to see if he wants you to keep pressing the issue.

lol now he is my good friend. suddenly im a double agent. lets see what other gems do you guys have for me brb.......

That story is false. 100% false.

Tom nor I never received one warning. He never told us he was tired of our act.

good grief. so THATS the part that made everything so far from the truth? everybody gets a warning now and then i HIGHLY doubt you and tom didnt get one. even so, my point was simply that you and tom were having conflicts with sooth whether it be by getting posts deleted or warnings or whatever. The point here is that soothe didnt like, for whatever reason, the content of your posts. This was the conflict. I know homo jokes are harmless, i agree with you that you two didnt really do anything wrong but jesus re examine what i posted and admit that it was accurate, except that you didnt get a warning email. wow big difference. thanks for being serious though. now i can sleep

so that

That story is false. 100% false.

Tom nor I never received one warning. He never told us he was tired of our act.

good grief. so THATS the part that made everything so far from the truth? everybody gets a warning now and then i HIGHLY doubt you and tom didnt get one. even so, my point was simply that you and tom were having conflicts with sooth whether it be by getting posts deleted or warnings or whatever. The point here is that soothe didnt like, for whatever reason, the content of your posts. This was the conflict. I know homo jokes are harmless, i agree with you that you two didnt really do anything wrong but jesus re examine what i posted and admit that it was accurate, except that you didnt get a warning email. wow big difference. thanks for being serious though. now i can sleep

so that

Dude, you and I have always been cool with each other, so let me say this and we'll call it good. If you want to know what happened, ask Sean. But don't let him tell you that mean old Max and Tom were disruptive dicks who told homo jokes all day long so he had to save his website from our debauchery.

Seriously, you act like we're some hijackers who set out to take over the world here. If you want to know "why" we left there, ask Sean. He's got the whole story. Hell, even I've only got 3/4 of the story and I gave you most of it. Sean is your guy, I'm sure he'll be REALLY forthcoming with you about it. Right?

Nice playing with you, brother. Report back when you have it all locked down.

when did i say that you and max were internet hijackers? I was in the same boat with you guys there with saying what i say. you me max whats the difference. we were, according to sooth im sure equals in crime. so when did i ever make it sound like you guys were trouble makers? OHHHH rabble rousers? thats why you thought that? guess what-IM a rabble rouser . YOU are a rabble rouser. max isnt really a rabble rouser...

still you are over reacting to what i meant. are you trying to say that you were some angel? thats laughable. if they had to vote for the top 10 "trouble makers" at that site at that time i dont think anyone would argue that it is certainly possible that both YOU as well as MYSELF could easily be in the top 10

stop frontin holmes

Dude, you and I have always been cool with each other, so let me say this and we'll call it good. If you want to know what happened, ask Sean. But don't let him tell you that mean old Max and Tom were disruptive dicks who told homo jokes all day long so he had to save his website from our debauchery.

Seriously, you act like we're some hijackers who set out to take over the world here. If you want to know "why" we left there, ask Sean. He's got the whole story. Hell, even I've only got 3/4 of the story and I gave you most of it. Sean is your guy, I'm sure he'll be REALLY forthcoming with you about it. Right?

Nice playing with you, brother. Report back when you have it all locked down.

when did i say that you and max were internet hijackers? I was in the same boat with you guys there with saying what i say. you me max whats the difference. we were, according to sooth im sure equals in crime. so when did i ever make it sound like you guys were trouble makers? OHHHH rabble rousers? thats why you thought that? guess what-IM a rabble rouser . YOU are a rabble rouser. max isnt really a rabble rouser...

still you are over reacting to what i meant. are you trying to say that you were some angel? thats laughable. if they had to vote for the top 10 "trouble makers" at that site at that time i dont think anyone would argue that it is certainly possible that both YOU as well as MYSELF could easily be in the top 10

stop frontin holmes

well to recap, im glad i got some straight answers..

even though tom didnt take my 4 points to task, max did and proved me to be correct.

so i see that the source of the tom and max bad vibe was my use of the term "rabble rousers" which isnt really what i meant. never said you guys ever did anything wrong. sooth didnt like the homo jokes, asked people to stop. i didnt. did you?

also, i never spoke to sooth once about this mess, therefore there is no sooth influence. like i said, this was MY perception of the events. When you guys were suddenly awol, i figured that you guys and sooth had a blow out. you guys werent rabble rousers, but neither were you angels. it is, in the end sooths site so let him make the rules there

max im sorry that i said that you have sausage fingers.Even though, you got nasty with me first. tom, im sorry that i called you max's pool boy.

seriously, you guys get WAY too bent out of shape about this though. defensive as hell. relax.I only got mad because i was being told that what i said happened wasnt even on the same planet as the truth.

its like i said that i went to miami, met up with some dudes from ji.com, drank beer and watched the game and you guys are telling me that it never happened when i have pictures that it did happen. its annoying.

well to recap, im glad i got some straight answers..

even though tom didnt take my 4 points to task, max did and proved me to be correct.

so i see that the source of the tom and max bad vibe was my use of the term "rabble rousers" which isnt really what i meant. never said you guys ever did anything wrong. sooth didnt like the homo jokes, asked people to stop. i didnt. did you?

also, i never spoke to sooth once about this mess, therefore there is no sooth influence. like i said, this was MY perception of the events. When you guys were suddenly awol, i figured that you guys and sooth had a blow out. you guys werent rabble rousers, but neither were you angels. it is, in the end sooths site so let him make the rules there

max im sorry that i said that you have sausage fingers.Even though, you got nasty with me first. tom, im sorry that i called you max's pool boy.

seriously, you guys get WAY too bent out of shape about this though. defensive as hell. relax.I only got mad because i was being told that what i said happened wasnt even on the same planet as the truth.

its like i said that i went to miami, met up with some dudes from ji.com, drank beer and watched the game and you guys are telling me that it never happened when i have pictures that it did happen. its annoying.

stop frontin holmes

Bro, let me ask you this: do you think that me or Max or jetman or T-Mac or Sooth sit around trying to figure out how to ruin each other's websites? I get the impression not just from you, but from others, that there is this idea that we each spend our days and nights plotting each other's demise. It's just not the case. When I say something negative about Sooth or about JI, it is strictly as a dude that used to post there, not as a supposed publisher of a competing website. Look around, B. There's 5 pages of people saying "I no longer give a sh*t" and 5 pages of you screaming about wanting to know what really happened. Go ask Sean, bro. He's the guy with the info.

And as for me claiming innocence, or that I'm an angel, LOL! Bro, there's 425 people here and about another 6000 on JI that would be able to testify against me. All I'm saying is that when we left JI, we didn't do it with guns blazing, knocking over tables on the way out. We just kinda backed away slowly. No harm, no foul. Now come give poppa a hug, scoonchie-bear.

stop frontin holmes

Bro, let me ask you this: do you think that me or Max or jetman or T-Mac or Sooth sit around trying to figure out how to ruin each other's websites? I get the impression not just from you, but from others, that there is this idea that we each spend our days and nights plotting each other's demise. It's just not the case. When I say something negative about Sooth or about JI, it is strictly as a dude that used to post there, not as a supposed publisher of a competing website. Look around, B. There's 5 pages of people saying "I no longer give a sh*t" and 5 pages of you screaming about wanting to know what really happened. Go ask Sean, bro. He's the guy with the info.

And as for me claiming innocence, or that I'm an angel, LOL! Bro, there's 425 people here and about another 6000 on JI that would be able to testify against me. All I'm saying is that when we left JI, we didn't do it with guns blazing, knocking over tables on the way out. We just kinda backed away slowly. No harm, no foul. Now come give poppa a hug, scoonchie-bear.

True story:

When Sooth made his post calling us flunkies and saying that we should leave, I made one joke back. Maybe two.

I talked to Tom and said let's tear this place up. Go out in STYLE.

Tom talked me out of it. He said let's just leave quietly. We hadn't even thought about JetNation at that point.

I listened to him and we left. We made soft passionate love that night as well (Tom and I). The point is that Tom was the voice of reason.

What were the odds of that?

True story:

When Sooth made his post calling us flunkies and saying that we should leave, I made one joke back. Maybe two.

I talked to Tom and said let's tear this place up. Go out in STYLE.

Tom talked me out of it. He said let's just leave quietly. We hadn't even thought about JetNation at that point.

I listened to him and we left. We made soft passionate love that night as well (Tom and I). The point is that Tom was the voice of reason.

What were the odds of that?

DK...I say this in all seriousness. You say that we get defensive about it. Yet we laugh here. You can't type our names there or the name of this site without it being deleted.

And I am still waiting for the return link that Gameface promised me!

It's all GOOD. Oh and DK, you are way off! :mrgreen:

DK...I say this in all seriousness. You say that we get defensive about it. Yet we laugh here. You can't type our names there or the name of this site without it being deleted.

And I am still waiting for the return link that Gameface promised me!

It's all GOOD. Oh and DK, you are way off! :mrgreen:

Holy sh*t! Now that I think of it, and Max can confirm this, DICKKOTITE is the reason we started this place! LOFL!!!!!!!!

TRUE STORY:

After the silly "flunkie" comment, I went over to Tobin's board to talk Jets football. For those of you that don't know, Tobin's is a super-tight-knit community of posters. Anyway, I snuck off over there and said nothing to anyone. GGG found me, then Max, then Bren, and so on. It was OK for awhile...until dickkotite showed up and turned the Tobin guys--who were cool with us prior--against all the "newbs" with his offensive posts! LOL!!!! YOU, dk, ARE THE REASON WE HAD TO START A NEW WEBSITE!!! :lol::lol::lol:

Holy sh*t! Now that I think of it, and Max can confirm this, DICKKOTITE is the reason we started this place! LOFL!!!!!!!!

TRUE STORY:

After the silly "flunkie" comment, I went over to Tobin's board to talk Jets football. For those of you that don't know, Tobin's is a super-tight-knit community of posters. Anyway, I snuck off over there and said nothing to anyone. GGG found me, then Max, then Bren, and so on. It was OK for awhile...until dickkotite showed up and turned the Tobin guys--who were cool with us prior--against all the "newbs" with his offensive posts! LOL!!!! YOU, dk, ARE THE REASON WE HAD TO START A NEW WEBSITE!!! :lol::lol::lol:

HYSTERICAL. That is true. The guys on Tobin were good. Nice people. When it was just a few of us there we were all fine.

Then DK signed up with a fake name and all hell broke loose. They actually had to name their first moderator.

The people that had been cool to us all kind of turned on us. They no longer liked us because of DK.

When we started this site I went back to that site and apologized to the guy who had originally started it. He said there were no hard feelings.

HYSTERICAL. That is true. The guys on Tobin were good. Nice people. When it was just a few of us there we were all fine.

Then DK signed up with a fake name and all hell broke loose. They actually had to name their first moderator.

The people that had been cool to us all kind of turned on us. They no longer liked us because of DK.

When we started this site I went back to that site and apologized to the guy who had originally started it. He said there were no hard feelings.

:lol::lol::lol:=D> Now stop picking on Sean, you two-faced gap-toothed hillbilly punk! :lol::lol:

:lol::lol::lol:=D> Now stop picking on Sean, you two-faced gap-toothed hillbilly punk! :lol::lol:

Archived