What happened at jetsinsider?

GM

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Chris...

It is a real long story. And it is actually not that exciting.

I think it boils down to homo jokes. Specifically making one too many. That TomShane just doesn't know where the line is!

Welcome to the site though. Thanks for signing up.

Its actually strange that the Mod over at JI isnt more proud of his homosexuality. He bans people for homophobic comments when he should be actually defending his choice of an alternative lifestyle.

I mean its not like he hasnt come out of the closet, for Lords sake, grilling burgers at a tailgate in ass-less chaps is sort of being open about your gayness.

Chris...

It is a real long story. And it is actually not that exciting.

I think it boils down to homo jokes. Specifically making one too many. That TomShane just doesn't know where the line is!

Welcome to the site though. Thanks for signing up.

Its actually strange that the Mod over at JI isnt more proud of his homosexuality. He bans people for homophobic comments when he should be actually defending his choice of an alternative lifestyle.

I mean its not like he hasnt come out of the closet, for Lords sake, grilling burgers at a tailgate in ass-less chaps is sort of being open about your gayness.

This is continued excellent fodder for the book that TX and I are co-authoring, "The New Border War".

Now, for the first time, not offered on any other site, an EXCLUSIVE excerpt from "The New Border War"....

The day began like any other Saturday at the Tom Shane household. NSync had played monotonously throughout the morning hours and the carpet had been properly stained, as had been the Saturday ritual for so many other Saturdays.

But, upon closer inspection, something was definitely different this Saturday. The keyboard mouse was not nestled upon its Erik Estrada mouse pad it had called home comfortably for the last five years. Instead, the mouse hung dangling in the air, wafting to and fro,as if yearning for its master's boney grip.

Tom's cat, Weeb was not burrowed in her customary spot either, napping upon her master's pillow. Instead Weeb was frantic in her pacing between the front window and the bathroom, seeking something, anything that would give her ease in what had transpired earlier this day.

The hair mousse was strewn throughout the bathroom counter. The moussing ritual had started as it had any other morning, applying enough on the front shock of hair until it was rigid and manageable. But, this morning that shock of hair defied its own head. The overly applied mousse had shown its own way into Tom's left eye, temporarily blinding him in a burning fit.

But this was far from the burn that would shape this day, and as fate would have it, the days that would follow...............

This is continued excellent fodder for the book that TX and I are co-authoring, "The New Border War".

Now, for the first time, not offered on any other site, an EXCLUSIVE excerpt from "The New Border War"....

The day began like any other Saturday at the Tom Shane household. NSync had played monotonously throughout the morning hours and the carpet had been properly stained, as had been the Saturday ritual for so many other Saturdays.

But, upon closer inspection, something was definitely different this Saturday. The keyboard mouse was not nestled upon its Erik Estrada mouse pad it had called home comfortably for the last five years. Instead, the mouse hung dangling in the air, wafting to and fro,as if yearning for its master's boney grip.

Tom's cat, Weeb was not burrowed in her customary spot either, napping upon her master's pillow. Instead Weeb was frantic in her pacing between the front window and the bathroom, seeking something, anything that would give her ease in what had transpired earlier this day.

The hair mousse was strewn throughout the bathroom counter. The moussing ritual had started as it had any other morning, applying enough on the front shock of hair until it was rigid and manageable. But, this morning that shock of hair defied its own head. The overly applied mousse had shown its own way into Tom's left eye, temporarily blinding him in a burning fit.

But this was far from the burn that would shape this day, and as fate would have it, the days that would follow...............

scott??? no way u were banned over there, were you???

scott??? no way u were banned over there, were you???

=D>=D>=D> i cant wait for the next installment!!! My i suggest SD you author it on your own...

=D>=D>=D> i cant wait for the next installment!!! My i suggest SD you author it on your own...

Archived