Who do the Bills target at running back?

It should be interesting to see if Buffalo tries to trade up for Adrian Peterson or if they sit tight at 12 and plan to select Marshawn Lynch. If not the draft the Bills have a very slim amount of choices to choose from in FA with Dominic Rhodes, Chris Brown, T.J. Duckett, Corey Dillon & Ron Dayne being the best 5 out there.

It should be interesting to see if Buffalo tries to trade up for Adrian Peterson or if they sit tight at 12 and plan to select Marshawn Lynch. If not the draft the Bills have a very slim amount of choices to choose from in FA with Dominic Rhodes, Chris Brown, T.J. Duckett, Corey Dillon & Ron Dayne being the best 5 out there.

Great i'm either going to get the pleasure of seeing Adrian Peterson twice a year, or Marshawn Lynch..

Lynch will certainly be there for them at #12. But they need so much help and the pick is so valuable that I can see them trading down. On the other hand, they spent so much on O-lineman it would make sense for them to take Lynch.

... but they also need to replace Clements.

i dont' think they will take either of them. they have brought in rhodes, brown and dillon. i think they sign one and draft one with a later pick, but not first round. supposedly they are interested in michael bush, at least thats what the radio here says.

Archived