Sportscenter

DHJF

just rated the Jets' acquisition on TJ as the best single move in FA so far this year.

Just an FYI.

Im pumped up about this trade... 4-real.

We will have a top-notch run game come sundays next season if you ask me.

Thomas Jones can be the work horse that the Jets Defense really needs to stay off the field... L.Washington is going to be a great 2nd half running back once the D's ware down... And C.Houston can be a nice short yardage back for us... And we just signed a true run blocker as a FB from Miami... The run game is going to open up the pass game, look for Chad to have a real nice season with Cotch and Coles. With the trade for T.Jones... I really think we can make it deep into the playoffs

just rated the Jets' acquisition on TJ as the best single move in FA so far this year.

Just an FYI.

I just saw this as well, and I don't want to go pissing in people's cereal products, but the #1 ranking was for the best RB acquisition of the offseason. Still good to be #1.

Btw, they also said NEP are the most improved team. A little disturbing if you ask me because it seems somewhat true.

I just saw this as well, and I don't want to go pissing in people's cereal products, but the #1 ranking was for the best RB acquisition of the offseason. Still good to be #1.

Btw, they also said NEP are the most improved team. A little disturbing if you ask me because it seems somewhat true.

I really think that the Pats are going to be the best team in the AFC East but you never know... We can really make a strong push this season. All in all, I think the Jets have the better future.

I just saw this as well, and I don't want to go pissing in people's cereal products, but the #1 ranking was for the best RB acquisition of the offseason.

You are correct, sir. My bad. :)

Archived