NFLDraftcountdown 3 round mock

BoomBoomMancini

I'll say. I wonder if Moses can have fallen this far. Still seems unlikely. And Ramirez is a second rounder because of his combine performance. Anyway, if the Jets pass on Blalock and want Ramirez then they should probably pinch him in the second round.

I've been working on a 2 rd mock myself, and I too like Revis at 25. Teams threw at him about 15 times the entire season last year, that says alot. His proday workouts will be important though.

Brian Robison is gonna be a day 1 pick after his workouts, I didnt see his name in this mock.

Quentin Moses has been nothing but a dissapointment this entire season, all the way thru the senior bowl and combines. Not sure he is all that special of an athlete as they say he is.

Francis seems like a project, not really crazy about taking him in the 2nd rd either. I'd rather see us go with an Olineman at this spot, as I see Sears possibly being there, Grubbs possibly as well although neither is there for us in this mock.

That's a nasty draft.

The only pick I'm not crazy about is Moses, but he does have talent and is good value there at a position of need so I can't kill it to much.

I'll take that draft any day.

they say we draft d.revis in the first round ???

Archived