TomShane

PatsFanTX

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

And when Max was gone Tom Banned him..Give Kids

a Website and that's what happens!! :roll:

Yep, I'm with the ole wise elder statesman on this one.

Max, come up with some new material quickly.

You are about as repetitive as gg.

OY

Yep, I'm with the ole wise elder statesman on this one.

Max, come up with some new material quickly.

You are about as repetitive as gg.

OY

hey hey hey ... how did i get dragged into this??? :shock: I just assumed banning him was a way to have the requisite "TomShane" thread started for today. :lol:

Tom is actually banned right now. He pulled a GGG because the Jets gave us a hard time about one of his articles.

I am talking to him and hope to have this all worked out soon. I want him back.

Tom is actually banned right now. He pulled a GGG because the Jets gave us a hard time about one of his articles.

I am talking to him and hope to have this all worked out soon. I want him back.

Oh what a crock of Shiat, Max!

Give up. You are such a bad liar. :lol:

Oh what a crock of Shiat, Max!

Give up. You are such a bad liar. :lol:

Alright but don't come crying to me when you aren't able to talk to Tom all weekend.

I guarantee you this...TomShane's account right now is BANNED. This was done at his request. He said he needed some time.

I hope he reconsiders. I am confident he will. Out of all the flunkies I have ever met, he is my favorite.

Alright but don't come crying to me when you aren't able to talk to Tom all weekend.

I guarantee you this...TomShane's account right now is BANNED. This was done at his request. He said he needed some time.

I hope he reconsiders. I am confident he will. Out of all the flunkies I have ever met, he is my favorite.

does this mean we are going to have to deal with the "i miss tomshane threads" for the next two days? :roll: oy vey! :lol:

You must have mistaken me for one of the men on this site who swoon over him! :roll::lol:

Holy smokes, somebody grab Bren's keyboard, she's on a rampage. She reminds me of a teenage boy who has suddenly discovered how to do something wonderful, and then keeps engaging in that wonderful thing again and again and again.....until exhaustion sets in. 8)

Holy smokes, somebody grab Bren's keyboard, she's on a rampage. She reminds me of a teenage boy who has suddenly discovered how to do something wonderful, and then keeps engaging in that wonderful thing again and again and again.....until exhaustion sets in. 8)

NEVER.....I am the ENERGIZER

farmerjohn.jpg

Bro I am 35 and I feel that exhaustion everyday. What the hell is up with this teenager stuff?

Bro I am 35 and I feel that exhaustion everyday. What the hell is up with this teenager stuff?

You have all the naked pictures of the women of JetNation. If I could get a hold of those, maybe I'd be exhausted too. :wink:

It was a response to my question, but don't acknowledge me or anything GG :roll:

Oh Thelma... you are soooo wonderful!!... what a witty comment you made!! ..gosh my one wish is to be like you......

ok better?? ;)

You have all the naked pictures of the women of JetNation. If I could get a hold of those, maybe I'd be exhausted too. :wink:

Go on a road trip with Bren.

Oh wait. I forgot...she loves Mike Shane! :mrgreen:

the next poster we need to get here is my brutha, terrybradway

YOu know I thought he was here. But I just checked the member list and I was wrong.

He is a good guy. I wish he would post here. Always positive. I need all the help I can get!

Archived