A Rape was reported at Patrick Kerney's home...

L.I.MikeBleedsGreen

Statement Clears Kerney --

Tue Mar 20, 2007 --from FFMastermind.com

The News-Tribune reports Atlanta attorney Von A. DuBose issused the following statement today on behalf of the victim in an alleged rape that took place over the weekend in DE Patrick Kerney's home: "My client wants to make clear that Mr. Kerney was in no way involved in the incident. Mr. Kerney was in fact the first person to contact authorities and has encouraged my client to pursue criminal charges against the offender once he is identified. My client appreciates Mr. Kerney’s support in this difficult time. She would also like to express her mutual support for Mr. Kerney in dealing with the press attention that this incident has caused."

JGB

where have you seen that Kerney knew any of these guys. The only info I see is that he knew the girl and she met and brought the guys back to kerneys while he was sleeping. Have you seen something other than that?

that certainly changes things, first article i read only said some guests of kerneys were involved in a rape. if he didn't know them than obviously my statements don't apply to him. and to mangoldjets--just because someone makes an unwise decision doesn't mean the consequences are their fault. should she have been more careful? everyone should be careful but rape is not a foreseeable consequence of hanging out and having a drink. if she got drunk and fell down and cut her leg i'd say that was her fault--a foreseeable consequence for her actions--but these pigs deserve to be locked up for life.

hey mods, can we get a squad car over to mr mangoldjets house & search his basement. it's just a hunch mind you. :shock:

Nah if a girl has bad breath from booze, No way I go anywhere near that. But feel free I like showing off my place especially basment. Speaking of which going to watch Shanahan seek revenge on Philly tonight on the big screen which happens to be in the basement. Feel free to comeover and watch I got shirlly temples!

Just messing but you probably knew that.

Hypothetical situation.

You and you "fiance" are having a party at your house. You invite over Friends that bring dates. Now these dates are strangers to you. After having a few drinks, your fiance retires to bed. One of the dates sneaks into her room and rapes her while she sleeps.

She deserved it, didn't she?

Hypothetical situation.

You and you "fiance" are having a party at your house. You invite over Friends that bring dates. Now these dates are strangers to you. After having a few drinks, your fiance retires to bed. One of the dates sneaks into her room and rapes her while she sleeps.

mangoldjets after reading your post

scanners-a.jpg

No i'd deserve it most. Cause for one the place is under my name. And most importantly i'd be gentleman enough to put her to bed and make sure the door is locked. But if i'm in my place serving drinks to people I have never met then i'm as bad as them in a way.

Before I let anyone near my family I usually like to have a idea who they are you know? No matter how good of friends they are if they are going to bring over random dudes i'm watching like a hawk. To me family is all we got in this country these days. I won't get into politics or immagrants cause it will only lead to heated debates but, I play it Paul Hackett style when it comes to that.

Find a better question.

No i'd deserve it most. Cause for one the place is under my name. And most importantly i'd be gentleman enough to put her to bed and make sure the door is locked. But if i'm in my place serving drinks to people I have never met then i'm as bad as them in a way.

Before I let anyone near my family I usually like to have a idea who they are you know? No matter how good of friends they are if they are going to bring over random dudes i'm watching like a hawk. To me family is all we got in this country these days. I won't get into politics or immagrants cause it will only lead to heated debates but, I play it Paul Hackett style when it comes to that.

Find a better question.

You failed to answer the question.

you're away on business, your fiance has some wine, a rapist kicks in the door and attacks her but she's too buzzed to fight him off. her fault?

Nope shes in her house. The woman in the article went off with the random guys she just met to their place drunk. She was no longer in her place. Meaning shes no longer in control.

Nope shes in her house. The woman in the article went off with the random guys she just met to their place drunk. She was no longer in her place. Meaning shes no longer in control.

So if the rape occurs in a house that is not hers, it is her fault?

I hope your lady reads this drivel. No woman with a sane mind would want to be anywhere near you.

So if the rape occurs in a house that is not hers, it is her fault?

I hope your lady reads this drivel. No woman with a sane mind would want to be anywhere near you.

Not exactly. Lets say she knew the guys she was with and they suddenly did that then no. But here are random people that she just got drunk with. And who's to say she wasn't sending them mixed signals while tuned? I also never said it was all the womans fault it is still brutally wrong guys. Just saying she had to know she wasn't making a smart choice and putting herself in a un safe position.

Lets say you have a daughter. 16-19 age range. She goes out with her best friend they have a few too many. Then three men who they don't know sit down next to them and get them more drinks.

Then your daughter and their best friend decide oh hehe three random guys hehe lets go to their place. For all we know they are serial killers hehe lets partay on hehe. See where i'm going with this? That rape as disgusting and as un American as it gets could have easily been advioded if your daughter and her best friend said. Umm A I don't know you guys B. Thanks for the drinks goodbye.

Now if your daughter and her friend made the same exact decision as the woman after you got done with the rapists wouldn't you go to your daughter and say. WHAT THE HELL WERE YOU THINKING?

OK Dudes, I Not A MOD by any means

But I think I'm Going to have to close this thread.

I should have never opened this can of worms.

This thread was a bad Post on my part.

LOL

AHHHHH, Who am I kiding this is getting Juicey, carry on gentlemen

Ha, I think it's a pretty good debate though. While I agree with almost everything JGB and GM are saying, Those guys are bad people and need to be put away. I just feel the girl used bad judgement to put herself there.

POTW nominee

Ha, I think it's a pretty good debate though. While I agree with almost everything JGB and GM are saying, Those guys are bad people and need to be put away. I just feel the girl used bad judgement to put herself there.

It's a horrible debate and the entire thing i stupid. There is nothing she did to justify her being raped. Not getting drunk,not gettting dropped off at Kerney house,not falling asleep. none of it justifies her rape.

I don't care what anybody says. The man who raped her should be castrated and put in prison for 20 yrs and forced anal sex daily.

Nah if a girl has bad breath from booze, No way I go anywhere near that. But feel free I like showing off my place especially basment. Speaking of which going to watch Shanahan seek revenge on Philly tonight on the big screen which happens to be in the basement. Feel free to comeover and watch I got shirlly temples!

Just messing but you probably knew that.

sounds like an awesome place ma man.

Seriously I commend you on you're choice not to drink & it appears you are reaping the benefits of making good choices in life but be careful about judging others on their choices.

sounds like an awesome place ma man.

Seriously I commend you on you're choice not to drink & it appears you are reaping the benefits of making good choices in life but be careful about judging others on their choices.

Thanks. But all jokes aside bro i'm on the girls side here. I'm just saying did she have to go off with a few guys she never met? All joking aside the two of us at a bar we offer to buy a woman a few drinks and to come back and chill at our friends place.

Why are we doing that? Cause we need a cleaning lady? Or cause we think she's hott and we want her? All in all those guys at Kearnys house are dogs and deserve to be jailed if true.

Thanks. But all jokes aside bro i'm on the girls side here. I'm just saying did she have to go off with a few guys she never met? All joking aside the two of us at a bar we offer to buy a woman a few drinks and to come back and chill at our friends place.

Why are we doing that? Cause we need a cleaning lady? Or cause we think she's hott and we want her? All in all those guys at Kearnys house are dogs and deserve to be jailed if true.

yep i agree with you

You are saying a woman should expect to get raped. So, if I go into a bar in NYC, I should expect to get shot?

Archived