A Rape was reported at Patrick Kerney's home...

L.I.MikeBleedsGreen

Foxsports: while he was asleep, a couple of his friends picked up spme chicks from a local bar took them back to the house for some drinks .Then one woman said she fell asleep on th couch ,but when she woke up she was being raped by one of the men. To get away she told the man "Let me get one of my friends to join us" and then ran to the bathroom with her friend .The men fled kerney's house when the women would not come out of the bathroom.

Man the NFL is getting real bad PR this year!!!

Discuss??

Foxsports: while he was asleep, a couple of his friends picked up spme chicks from a local bar took them back to the house for some drinks .Then one woman said she fell asleep on th couch ,but when she woke up she was being raped by one of the men. To get away she told the man "Let me get one of my friends to join us" and then ran to the bathroom with her friend .The men fled kerney's house when the women would not come out of the bathroom.

Man the NFL is getting real bad PR this year!!!

Discuss??

What a coward, I feel bad for that women. Patrick Kerneys obviously has a Pac Man Jones type crew.

It's her fault too. If a women gets drunk with a few random guys she knows what she might be getting herself into? Does that make it right? No but the women got to use better judgement.

Sure...she should not have put herself in that position but that DOES NOT entitle anyone to rape her. Who cares if she passed out. This is a country and society where she should have been able to just sleep it off....not wake up to being raped.

The fact she was taken advantage of by guys who were in controll is 500X worse than her passing out drunk and it is the most assinie thing ive ever heard to point this out as her fault.

Sure...she should not have put herself in that position but that DOES NOT entitle anyone to rape her. Who cares if she passed out. This is a country and society where she should have been able to just sleep it off....not wake up to being raped.

The fact she was taken advantage of by guys who were in controll is 500X worse than her passing out drunk and it is the most assinie thing ive ever heard to point this out as her fault.

That sounds good. But thats the kind of world we live in. Guys act like that like I said it's still wrong. But she had to know those guys were just trying to get in bed with her common sense. If she was dumb enough to think she was having a few beers with some average Joe's then she's every bit as dumb as Nattaly Halloway.

Not to sound sexist but it's a mans world she has to use better judgement or things like that WRONGFULLY happen.

thugturdery knows no race.

What a coward, I feel bad for that women. Patrick Kerneys obviously has a Pac Man Jones type crew.

Does this mean he is automatically a Bengal now?

Maybe you should wait till all the details come out.

-- More on Rape Incident at Kerney's House --

Tue Mar 20, 2007 --from FFMastermind.com

The Atlanta Journal-Constitution reports Atlanta police are investigating an alleged rape of a woman at the Buckhead home of former Falcons DE Patrick Kerney. A police report, obtained by WSB-TV and provided to the Journal-Constitution, does not name Kerney as a suspect. There have been no arrests. Kerney, who recently signed a free-agent deal with the Seattle Seahawks, issued a statement Monday night acknowledging that an assault had taken place at his house while he was asleep. He said he could not comment further "out of respect for my friend who was assaulted and the police officers who are diligently working to apprehend the offenders." The 29-year-old woman told police that she and some friends were at a Buckhead bar and accepted a ride home with three men. The woman referred to Kerney's Marne Drive house as her home, but it was not immediately clear whether she lived there with him. The three men were invited in for beer. At some point, the woman said she was sleepy and went into the living room and fell asleep on the sofa. She said she awoke to find herself in a bedroom, with the unnamed suspect raping her. When she told the man to stop, he put his thumb on her throat and continued. He also forced her to perform oral sex, the woman said. The woman told police she escaped by telling the man she was going to get a friend to join them. She ran to the bathroom with a friend. The suspect and his friends then ran away. Atlanta police Monday night said they could not elaborate on the case other than that they were investigating

http://www.ffmastermind.com/quickbits.php

no thanks, i prefer to convict in the court of public opinion. even if kerney himself didn't do it, his turd friends' stink has rubbed off on him bigtime now.

RIF

Since the article that I posted stated that the woman who was assualted was Kerney's friend and not the guy who committed the assualt, exactly what "turd friends stink has rubbed off on him bigtime now"

That sounds good. But thats the kind of world we live in. Guys act like that like I said it's still wrong. But she had to know those guys were just trying to get in bed with her common sense. If she was dumb enough to think she was having a few beers with some average Joe's then she's every bit as dumb as Nattaly Halloway.

Not to sound sexist but it's a mans world she has to use better judgement or things like that WRONGFULLY happen.

So if you get drunk with a few guys, you should expect to get raped? I hope you travel with KY....:rolleyes:

Why with a dude wanna rape a dude. Example about my point anyway, if you were a married man would it bother you if your wife was getting drunk with a bunch of random guys? And god forbid something awful like that happened after you took care of business with the bastard that did it. Wouldn't you yell at her for leaving herself that vonerable?

I know I would probably throw her out of the house just for that. But point being like it or not it's a mans world we are dumb and want to have a good time with the first decent woman we see. A woman on the other hand is smarter and more responsible there for she's got to understand that if she gets drunk with a bunch of randon dudes then goes off with them she's no longer in her control she's at their mercy. COMMON SENSE.

if you hang out with guys who rape your female friend what does that say about your judgment? nothing good.

I'm wondering if a guy has never been accused of stuff like this in the past exactly how you're supposed to know he's a guy you shouldn't be associated with.

I'm wondering if a guy has never been accused of stuff like this in the past exactly how you're supposed to know he's a guy you shouldn't be associated with.

we all make choices, kerney obviously isn't a good judge of character. PLUS, this wasn't one guy, there were multiple people involved or at least idly watching. you can't tell me that there was no indication that all of these guys would never do that. ask yourself this: would any of your friends rape a female friend? maybe one could shock you. would 4-5 of your friends gang rape a girl and/or watch without intervening? come on man, that strains credulity to say kerney had no idea that at least some of these guys were capable of some foul sh!t. should kerney be charged with rape? probably not but i certainly wouldn't trust him to date my daughter after this incident.

Why with a dude wanna rape a dude. Example about my point anyway, if you were a married man would it bother you if your wife was getting drunk with a bunch of random guys? And god forbid something awful like that happened after you took care of business with the bastard that did it. Wouldn't you yell at her for leaving herself that vonerable?

I know I would probably throw her out of the house just for that. But point being like it or not it's a mans world we are dumb and want to have a good time with the first decent woman we see. A woman on the other hand is smarter and more responsible there for she's got to understand that if she gets drunk with a bunch of randon dudes then goes off with them she's no longer in her control she's at their mercy. COMMON SENSE.

It is very disturbing that you are making a case for "justifiable" rape. The "she had it coming" defense is archaic and those who think that should be castrated.

It is very disturbing that you are making a case for "justifiable" rape. The "she had it coming" defense is archaic and those who think that should be castrated.

She did have it comming bro. That being said the guy has to be arrested and locked up for rape. Never made a case for him simply saying she must use better judgement.

She did have it comming bro. That being said the guy has to be arrested and locked up for rape. Never made a case for him simply saying she must use better judgement.

So if your Mom or sister falls asleep at some guys house and gets raped, you will tell them" Hey, I love you but you deserve to be raped. You asked for it."

So if your Mom or sister falls asleep at some guys house and gets raped, you will tell them" Hey, I love you but you deserve to be raped. You asked for it."

Yup. And sense my sister is under 21 that make it even more so deserving. But people in my family are educated people with the exception of me. Therefor problems like that don't happen. You are foolish to believe if your in a females high heels that the guys you just met at a bar simply wanted to tap the keg and not her.

Thats why i'm glad that i'm above all the drinking and stuff it's for weak minded people that need a excuse to cry. Get a job and a date rather then put that poision in your body. It does nothing productive or helpfull as the woman learned. As the DUI victoms who are in jail learn.

Theres a a warning on the lable for a reason guys the woman chose to ignore it took in more then she could now she had to pay the price. However the scums that pulled that off need to see some hard time as well.

Yup. And sense my sister is under 21 that make it even more so deserving. But people in my family are educated people with the exception of me. Therefor problems like that don't happen. You are foolish to believe if your in a females high heels that the guys you just met at a bar simply wanted to tap the keg and not her.

Thats why i'm glad that i'm above all the drinking and stuff it's for weak minded people that need a excuse to cry. Get a job and a date rather then put that poision in your body. It does nothing productive or helpfull as the woman learned. As the DUI victoms who are in jail learn.

Theres a a warning on the lable for a reason guys the woman chose to ignore it took in more then she could now she had to pay the price. However the scums that pulled that off need to see some hard time as well.

Maybe you should spend more time in the classroom yourself. Your ignorance is laughable. I have to assume you are 13. Than you may get a pass. Because this gibberish should never be typed by anyone with an educated mind.

You just exposed your self as a bible thumper. Maybe you should spend more time in the classroom yourself. Your ignorance is laughable. I have to assume you are 13. Than you may get a pass. Because this gibberish should never be typed by anyone with an educated mind.

I don't care about the bible. And I did my time in the classroom. I have a job that I happen to run I am the boss and you want to know why? It's because as a teenager I didn't screw up I did my studying I played my sports and I did and had all the fun that was important to me. You know why GM? Cause I didn't care about drinking.

I have the confedence to have a good time without that stuff. It's garbage GARBAGE!

I live on my own with a soon to be fiance and no morgages and loans..... Again you want to know why GM? Cause I didn't expose myself to where i'm under the influence and my behavior and judgement is not in my control.

So take shots at me all you want i'm not the one getting hurt like that idiot women. And those 2 guys that belong behind bars, read that story GM they had to take the drunk females to another mans home (Kearneys) You know why GM? Cause their jerkoffs! They don't have their own property cause they are ignorant drunks.

Ignorance is bliss, isn't it?

Bring back prohibition!!! WOO HOOO!!!

Saying that anyone who consumes alcohol is weak minded is ridiculous.

And who cares if you live on your own? Congrats.

No mortgage...Way to go renter.

No loans. Good for you.

I bet Jessica Lunsford deserved being raped and killed.

How dare she sleep in her own house.:rolleyes:

And guess what..I enjoy the occasional beer. I guess that means I do not own a house, 2 cars, and 1/4 acre of land.

And amazingly I have never raped anyone. How do I manage?

Ignorance is bliss, isn't it?

Bring back prohibition!!! WOO HOOO!!!

Saying that anyone who consumes alcohol is weak minded is ridiculous.

And who cares if you live on your own? Congrats.

No mortgage...Way to go renter.

No loans. Good for you.

I bet Jessica Lunsford deserved being raped and killed.

How dare she sleep in her own house.:rolleyes:

No renting either own property. And thats different and you know it. The women got drunk at a bar and went with guys she's never met before to a enviornment she's new to and has no control over the situation. Maybe you have a point that drinking is weak minded let me put it this way.

You have drinking buddys so if you do have a few too many you don't make decisions like that. Then you setup the designated driver situation. Things the woman chose not to do. Next time she wants to consume those types of beverages I guarentee she does exavtly what I said. Not to mention if these guys are convicted she might get some money from Kearny. She made a bad decision the two guys made a worse decision learn from mistakes.

if you hang out with guys who rape your female friend what does that say about your judgment? nothing good.

we all make choices, kerney obviously isn't a good judge of character. PLUS, this wasn't one guy, there were multiple people involved or at least idly watching. you can't tell me that there was no indication that all of these guys would never do that. ask yourself this: would any of your friends rape a female friend? maybe one could shock you. would 4-5 of your friends gang rape a girl and/or watch without intervening? come on man, that strains credulity to say kerney had no idea that at least some of these guys were capable of some foul sh!t. should kerney be charged with rape? probably not but i certainly wouldn't trust him to date my daughter after this incident.

Maybe you should wait till all the details come out.

-- More on Rape Incident at Kerney's House --

The Atlanta Journal-Constitution reports Atlanta police are investigating an alleged rape of a woman at the Buckhead home of former Falcons DE Patrick Kerney. A police report, obtained by WSB-TV and provided to the Journal-Constitution, does not name Kerney as a suspect. There have been no arrests. Kerney, who recently signed a free-agent deal with the Seattle Seahawks, issued a statement Monday night acknowledging that an assault had taken place at his house while he was asleep. He said he could not comment further "out of respect for my friend who was assaulted and the police officers who are diligently working to apprehend the offenders." The 29-year-old woman told police that she and some friends were at a Buckhead bar and accepted a ride home with three men. The woman referred to Kerney's Marne Drive house as her home, but it was not immediately clear whether she lived there with him. The three men were invited in for beer. At some point, the woman said she was sleepy and went into the living room and fell asleep on the sofa. She said she awoke to find herself in a bedroom, with the unnamed suspect raping her. When she told the man to stop, he put his thumb on her throat and continued. He also forced her to perform oral sex, the woman said. The woman told police she escaped by telling the man she was going to get a friend to join them. She ran to the bathroom with a friend. The suspect and his friends then ran away. Atlanta police Monday night said they could not elaborate on the case other than that they were investigating

http://www.ffmastermind.com/quickbits.php

Statement Clears Kerney --

The News-Tribune reports Atlanta attorney Von A. DuBose issused the following statement today on behalf of the victim in an alleged rape that took place over the weekend in DE Patrick Kerney's home: "My client wants to make clear that Mr. Kerney was in no way involved in the incident. Mr. Kerney was in fact the first person to contact authorities and has encouraged my client to pursue criminal charges against the offender once he is identified. My client appreciates Mr. Kerney

People like you are the reason more victims do not come forward. You are vilifying the victim and justifying the rape.

Justifying? The guys belong in jail. If you read and re read things you would see that. There is never a excuse to hurt a lady. Does that mean that she was being a model citizen and simple walking down the street grabbing a cup of Joe before work?

Absolutly not she got drunk with a bunch of guys she's never met, then get this leaves the bar with them goes to a strange house and passes out on their coach. Thats 100% good judgement? Whats one of the first things you teach your kids about strangers? The old come with me I got a Candy bar for you scam.

Point being the kidnapper must see some hard time behind bars on the other hand the kid was taught to say no to strangers. It's not like he was grabbed with a hand over his mouth. Just as the woman wasn't forced into a ally and taking advantage of. Theres alot of not so good people out there sad to say. It's 2007 wise up is all i'm saying.

Archived