Who Changed The Stereo...type?

Maxman

sitting on a vomit laden bus on the way to seacacus then driving back down to philly sounds effing awesome!

Good thing I usually go early... but it still sucks... and Im sure leaving is going to be more hellish than usual as well...

I remember how hilarious it was watching the jet fans on tv shout "who" when the jets selected John Abraham after Ellis in 2000.Then a couple years later he recorded 10 sacks and everyone was then claiming him the jets most athletic defender and one of the leagues best speed rushers hahaha lame fans sometimes."Who's this guy who can average 13 sacks a season when healthy?" we dont want him! Sometimes they do that just to look cool on tv.

Parking always sucks.... and all the lovely construction will certainly help matters.... but if there are less cars at the stadium, then it should be easier to leave, right???

Its gotten a little better over by the Arena since they opened the stupid parking garage and closed the parking behind it for construction.

Plus, once Xanandu opens, there will be lots of fun to be had post-game!!! I cant wait for the indoor skiing!!! Or casting for trout with a hand-tied lure (wow, this sounds fun, but dangerous, when drunk...)

Archived