pats schedule and projected record

afosomf

You forget that you and the other mental midget Alk parroted Tex all the time.

In fact its a scientific marvel that you and him could fit up his ass.

And you have the balls to talk about class.

Now I have to go out for a few hours so get together with the other butt boy and

see if you can come up with something better than the word class and how old I

am.

Yet again, here is more proof.

Where did I insilt you? Nowhere, but look what I get in return.

Stay classy.

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Yet again, here is more proof.

Where did I insilt you? Nowhere, but look what I get in return.

Stay classy.

You forget the good old days when you parroted everything that Tex said about me.

The problem with you now is that you can't go at it alone so you turn it on me.

You talk about class. When Tex was banned I didn't see one post from you defending

him. You just slunk into a corner like a mealy mouth chicken sht coward.

Some friend you were. I have more respect for TEx, he took it as a man instead

of runnning away from him like you did.

I'll cease after this. A loser like you isn't worth the sweat on my balls. Just don't

fk with me anymore.

You forget that you and the other mental midget Alk parroted Tex all the time.

In fact its a scientific marvel that you and him could fit up his ass.

And you have the balls to talk about class.

Now I have to go out for a few hours so get together with the other butt boy and

see if you can come up with something better than the word class and how old I

am.

Something better? Do I need to bring up the amount of times you have used the term buttboy and TX's a$$. TX is long gone and you still just can't let him go. I can tell you where to go to find him as long as you promise to stay there.

B=Notsayingit makes sense.On paper I sayNE wins 11 or 12,, but the tick has never been wrong,, I use it very sparingly and only when the ESP vibes are very strong.

That said ,I see something going wrong,, not horrible, ,8 or 9 wins,,but something will happen that will prevent them from winning more than Jets..

they have been ticked by SJ and there isnt a damn thing they can do about it.. sorry,, it is what it is ;)

Something better? Do I need to bring up the amount of times you have used the term buttboy and TX's a$$. TX is long gone and you still just can't let him go. I can tell you where to go to find him as long as you promise to stay there.

Well, its a little better. But I'll save myself some key strokes.

What I said to PFSUCKS probably fits you also.

If you weren't such a coward you should have left with him also........

You forget the good old days when you parroted everything that Tex said about me.

The problem with you now is that you can't go at it alone so you turn it on me.

You talk about class. When Tex was banned I didn't see one post from you defending

him. You just slunk into a corner like a mealy mouth chicken sht coward.

Some friend you were. I have more respect for TEx, he took it as a man instead

of runnning away from him like you did.

I'll cease after this. A loser like you isn't worth the sweat on my balls. Just don't

fk with me anymore.

I suppose watching my mother die and then burying her is not a good reason to post.

AGain, thanks for the always classy post. People can clearly see the type of person you are.

I suppose watching my mother die and then burying her is not a good reason to post.

AGain, thanks for the always classy post. People can clearly see the type of person you are.

I might apologize if it wasn't for the fact that the last time I asked you how come

you weren't posting for a long time you said you had to work.

You just can't handle the heat when its applied to you. You thought you were

a big shot with Tex around but your one weak MF.

I think some people take messageboards a wee bit too seriously. CALM DOWN, SR! Jeezus. I get a ton of grief, and you don't see me crying a river. PFSIKH has made numerous posts regarding TX's banning. As has Alk, myself and Gainzo. If you hate the "patsie trolls" I suggest you learn the ignore feature.

Additionally, I find it quite comical that you whine about insults - hurled at posters and at the Jets organization, yet you can proceed hurling them with reckless abandon. How 'bout practicing what you preach?

Otherwise, be grateful you live in the sunshine state - the weather up here in Boston SUCKS OUT LOUD this weekend!

I think some people take messageboards a wee bit too seriously. CALM DOWN, SR! Jeezus. I get a ton of grief, and you don't see me crying a river. PFSIKH has made numerous posts regarding TX's banning. As has Alk, myself and Gainzo. If you hate the "patsie trolls" I suggest you learn the ignore feature.

Additionally, I find it quite comical that you whine about insults - hurled at posters and at the Jets organization, yet you can proceed hurling them with reckless abandon. How 'bout practicing what you preach?

Otherwise, be grateful you live in the sunshine state - the weather up here in Boston SUCKS OUT LOUD this weekend!

Amen to weather sucks the big one!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Get me out of here!!!!!!!

Archived