at indy W

buff W

phil L

at balt W

pitt W

jets W

mia W

at gints W

3 Losses...maybe. i hopin for the nuclear bomb personally.

They will beat cinci,SD and b-moore

btw, your sig of namdi. i love that guy, he's one of the best madden corners ever, i'm glad he is playing for real, and living up to the video game lol. I hope he keeps doing well too, i have read up on him a bit, seems like a stand-up guy, i'm looking forward to his next season.

Why does everybody think Dallas is going to beat them? I'm not that impressed with Dallas, I never jumped on the Romo bandwagon.

Romo against NE

160 yards

12 for 35

0 TD

3 INT

romo gets to play all soft NFC defenses, he'll bend over in this game, and you know Big Gay Tom will be there to penetrate.

pats going 9-7 with this killer schedule, say ba bye to playoffs

at jets L

SD L

buff W

at cinn L

cle W

at dal L

at mia L

wash W

at indy L

buff W

phil W

at balt L

pitt W

jets W

mia W

at gints W

they are not losing to cincy or dallas= try 11-5

No need to burst SJ's bubble. He will be correct at some point in the next decade!

As BZ prooved in his predicition's of a 10-6 Jets record.

Patriots are a 10-12 win team. 10 if last year's numbers were more of a result of the soft schedule. A real possibility.

I say they almost win 13 or 14 games, they are going to be very hard, they added some key players. Not trying to kiss their butt's, but they have a damn good team, and with the fact that they have 2 first round picks.....

Beating them is going to be like trying to steal a twinkie from Rosie O'Donnell.

The Pats will be 12-4 / 13-3, around there. 11-5 at absolute worst, but doubtful IMO.

dream on ....no team has won 12 games with a schedule ranked .54

also pats are still a mess in secondary and samuel will hold out for 10 games!

brewski is a joke of a LB as well

Maroney is already beat up, but they have a wonderful backup in sammy;)

garb i have seen the power of a SJ tick!!!!!!

BTW Samuel will not be in lineup on opening day and Dante pulls a hammy in preseason!

:rolleyes:

Let's just hope Dante is a quicker healer than you, Assmop. I understand that you are still suffering from the effects of that brain cramp you had two years ago.

Let's just hope Dante is a quicker healer than you, Assmop. I understand that you are still suffering from the effects of that brain cramp you had two years ago.

you know there are pats boards where people will actually agree with you that the pats are awesome and that brady isn't gay. you're not there. seems weird that as a jets fan, i want to come and relax and talk about my team on a jets board and maybe joke around with some people and what do i find? a bunch of pats trolls who have so thoroughly snowed everyone that people actually LIKE them. wtf is the point of rooting for a team?

refresh my memory, i'm getting old... how did i get that cramp again?

right because there is nothing repetative and boring about pro-pats posts on a jets messageboard. troll.

Not nearly as boring as your usual rants about everything and anything. We get it. You think you are soooooo much better than everyone else. I bet your horse is even higher than mine!

Not nearly as boring as your usual rants about everything and anything. We get it. You think you are soooooo much better than everyone else. I bet your horse is even higher than mine!

and your inferiority complex is boring too. if you learned to make a proper sandwich, you'd feel better about yourself.

edit: that's officially your 17th "high horse" joke. good thing you're never repetitive.

big difference here, JGB cannot get "off" on his high horse like you!;)

refresh my memory, i'm getting old... how did i get that cramp again?

Actually, it had to be a lot longer than two years ago.....when did you move to Vermont? Seriously, Assmop....WHY would anyone move to Vermont?

and your inferiority complex is boring too. if you learned to make a proper sandwich, you'd feel better about yourself.

edit: that's officially your 17th "high horse" joke. good thing you're never repetitive.

23rd.....keep up, Junior.

I make a killer homemade calzone. Wow! I feel better ALREADY!

Actually, it had to be a lot longer than two years ago.....when did you move to Vermont? Seriously, Assmop....WHY would annyone move to Vermont?

many people cannot actually make it to vermont.. you see you have to live

thru M*sshole to get here

15 long years in vermont!

remember garb, i know a helluva lot more about your personality than you do about mine.

what you know about me: i like the jets and i come to a jets messageboard and shoot the **** with other jets fans.

what i know about you: i know that you're the type of person that posts 17+ posts a day on average on a rival fan board. that doesn't know the name of your own team's opponent in the playoffs. you're a ****-stirrer of the worst kind because you're a woman and you think that gives you a license to troll. why aren't you on a pats board? you come to a rival board and that seek to cause dissention by complaining about this and that. i have no idea why we (a) let trolls here and (B) actually give credence to what they say. you're a stinkin' no good pats fan for godsake! you complaining is the highest compliment to any real jets fan-- or at least it should be. so please, insult me more-- if you liked me then i'd be worried. if we met in real life outside the context of a football game we'd probably even like each other. but i have to be polite in real life-- this is the place to bleed green and talk smack about the lousy no good piece of **** pats.

remember garb, i know a helluva lot more about your personality than you do about mine.

what you know about me: i like the jets and i come to a jets messageboard and shoot the **** with other jets fans.

what i know about you: i know that you're the type of person that posts 17+ posts a day on average on a rival fan board. that doesn't know the name of your own team's opponent in the playoffs. you're a ****-stirrer of the worst kind because you're a woman and you think that gives you a license to troll. why aren't you on a pats board? you come to a rival board and that seek to cause dissention by complaining about this and that. i have no idea why we (a) let trolls here and (B) actually give credence to what they say. you're a stinkin' no good pats fan for godsake! you complaining is the highest compliment to any real jets fan-- or at least it should be. so please, insult me more-- if you liked me then i'd be worried.

Miss Cleo, that you? LOL!!

You got me! I have no clue about my own team, less about yours and troll for a living. Damn, you're one smarty pants. Although I am quite sad. Johnny Broken Record Balls doesn't like me. What if start a thread about how much Herm Edwards sux. Would yah like me then? LOL!

Miss Cleo, that you? LOL!!

You got me! I have no clue about my own team, less about yours and troll for a living. Damn, you're one smarty pants. Although I am quite sad. Johnny Broken Record Balls doesn't like me. What if start a thread about how much Herm Edwards sux. Would yah like me then? LOL!

thanks! like i said, insults from a pats fan (even trite sarcastic ones) are music to any real jets fans' ears. punish me more baby, punish me more!

Archived