pats schedule and projected record

afosomf

thanks! like i said, insults from a pats fan (even trite sarcastic ones) are music to any real jets fans' ears. punish me more baby, punish me more!

this is beginning to be like banter betweenDenny Crane and the little person on Boston Legal.

Luv the show hate the city

BTW have to admire someone who can give a BJ standing up

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply
this is beginning to be like banter betweenDenny Crane and the little person on Boston Legal.

Luv the show hate the city

BTW have to admire someone who can give a BJ standing up

it is clear the will of our fearless leaders is not up to cleaning house. pathetically, i think they'd take her side over mine. that's a sad commentary on the status of jets land imho.

in my mind it's impossible to "pick" a fight with a pats fan who came here voluntarily. that's provocation enough in and of itself. i mean what can they complain about? personally, i'd hate to think my posts didn't offend pats fans, in fact that is always my goal.

Who gives a Rats A$$ what the Patsie record will be this year.....I Don't !!!!

I worry about my Jets record Vs the Pats and that's all. I hope the pats go 8-8 and miss

the Playoffs.Also it would be great to see them Miss it after all those guys that they picked

up in FA.

P.s. I with you Johnny "We Bleed Green 24-7" and :pats: in 2007

it is clear the will of our fearless leaders is not up to cleaning house. pathetically, i think they'd take her side over mine. that's a sad commentary on the status of jets land imho.

in my mind it's impossible to "pick" a fight with a pats fan who came here voluntarily. that's provocation enough in and of itself. i mean what can they complain about? personally, i'd hate to think my posts didn't offend pats fans, in fact that is always my goal.

garbie is OK in my book, what would this place be like in we were all jet homers? would be like a giant circle J every day(even though max and his mods have one weekly)

might be the reason that garbie does not log on to Pats boards much, who in their right mind could last 1 minute on one of those!!!!!!!!

garbie is OK in my book, what would this place be like in we were all jet homers? would be like a giant circle J every day(even though max and his mods have one weekly)

We'd have more room for Chad Pennington - devoted, cunning hero, master of the play action, audible maestro, destined to lead us to the super bowl vs. chicken armed loser, unable to beat a top defense who wets his pants under pressure threads. That would be ****ing awesome.

Who gives a Rats A$$ what the Patsie record will be this year.....I Don't !!!!

I worry about my Jets record Vs the Pats and that's all. I hope the pats go 8-8 and miss

the Playoffs.Also it would be great to see them Miss it after all those guys that they picked

up in FA.

P.s. I with you Johnny "We Bleed Green 24-7" and :pats: in 2007

potw nom

might be the reason that garbie does not log on to Pats boards much, who in their right mind could last 1 minute on one of those!!!!!!!!

i agree, just saying no one should give a **** if a pats fan complains about anything on this board or is offended. kind of comes with the territory of posting on a rival board!

Being "ticked" by SJ means as much as Junior's biatching and moaning......:yawn:

hmmm, its worked so far,,

the tick NEVER hasnt come through,, theres always a 1st time I guess, ,but when I see it I see it..

as far as junior comment,, pot/kettle ;)

Stop your frickin' complaining already! Lord, you really are an attorney! Congratulations? LOL!

Are you kidding? As soon as I saw the title of this thread I knew we were in

for it. But Max allows it. I thought he learned his lesson with Tex.

Does this mean we can look for you to go kicking and screaming out the front door again soon?

pats going 9-7 with this killer schedule, say ba bye to playoffs

at jets L

SD L

buff W

at cinn L

cle W

at dal L

at mia L

wash W

at indy L

buff W

phil W

at balt L

pitt W

jets W

mia W

at gints W

I refuse to admit that i think the pats may win even 1 game against us this year, screw them!

Pats were ticked a long time ago so my guess is they finish at 9-7, miss the playoffs, and at least one of their new/high profile acquisitions finishes the season on the DL.

Sorry pat'sfans, it's over. Now go get your freakin' shine boxes!:Nuts:

Just don't be in the way when I go kicking. I don't want to hurt he mentally handicapped.

I am glad you are keeping it classy. :banned:

Pats were ticked a long time ago so my guess is they finish at 9-7, miss the playoffs, and at least one of their new/high profile acquisitions finishes the season on the DL.

Sorry pat'sfans, it's over. Now go get your freakin' shine boxes!:Nuts:

:yawn:

Ticked? I am glad you are basing your record on facts. Funny, they have the third hardest schedule and one of thier FA signings is predicted to go on the DL and they still manage nie wins.

Yeah, they suck. :rolleyes:

dream on ....no team has won 12 games with a schedule ranked .54

also pats are still a mess in secondary and samuel will hold out for 10 games!

brewski is a joke of a LB as well

Maroney is already beat up, but they have a wonderful backup in sammy;)

Do you realize that the Pats have been playing a 1st place schedule since 2003?

Its not their fault that the Bills and Phins have sucked the entire time and the Jets have been on a roller coaster ride.

The Pats have played Indy every season as well as San Diego & Denver the last few years.

The Pats will be just fine this year.

Its not their fault that the Bills and Phins have sucked the entire time and the Jets have been on a roller coaster ride.

The Pats have played Indy every season as well as San Diego & Denver the last few years.

Like 2003 when 10 of their 17 wins were against team with 10 or more wins.

I am glad you are keeping it classy. :banned:

:yawn:

Ticked? I am glad you are basing your record on facts. Funny, they have the third hardest schedule and one of thier FA signings is predicted to go on the DL and they still manage nie wins.

Yeah, they suck. :rolleyes:

Well what do you know. PFSUCKS as joined the fray. You used to be quicker getting

on here when your butt boy Tex was still on. i guess he motivated you.

There a couple of pretty good Pats fans on here but you're 3 of the dumbest.

I for one still think they will be formidable this year even tho it looks like they may

have some concerns.

But let me ask you this. Since they started their run of success do you feel

that possibly this year they may not be as good as in previous years. I know

you say they will be fine but is there a little trepidation on your part.

I for one still think they will be formidable this year even tho it looks like they may

have some concerns.

But let me ask you this. Since they started their run of success do you feel

that possibly this year they may not be as good as in previous years. I know

you say they will be fine but is there a little trepidation on your part.

I doubt the Pats will win 12 this year but I cant say they will not win at least 10.

The Pats have done this since 2001:

11-5

9-7

14-2

14-2

10-6*

12-4

Based on that I can't say they will suck.

*They played the JV in the last game of the season against Miami

I doubt the Pats will win 12 this year but I cant say they will not win at least 10.

The Pats have done this since 2001:

11-5

9-7

14-2

14-2

10-6*

12-4

Based on that I can't say they will suck.

*They played the JV in the last game of the season against Miami

Unfortunately I think your right about 10. It means the Jets are going to have to put it

together this year to match or beat that number.

My question was more towards are you a little more concerned about this year

than in previous years since they started their run.

Unfortunately I think your right about 10. It means the Jets are going to have to put it

together this year to match or beat that number.

My question was more towards are you a little more concerned about this year

than in previous years since they started their run.

I was really concerned about 2005. Bruschi went down with a stroke and Ted Johnson retired right before training camp. Then Harrison blew out his knee against the Steelers.

That was a tough year.

I'm very optimistic this year even though the Pats have a very tough schedule.

The Jets play KC & Tennessee while the Pats play San Diego and Indy.

Those two games could be the difference (apart from the 2 Jets/Pats games) in who wins the AFCE.

Just don't be in the way when I go kicking. I don't want to hurt he mentally handicapped.

Excuse me but can you blow me where the pampers is?

I know damn good and well that you couldn't kick $hit without your plastic hip popping out of place.

Well what do you know. PFSUCKS as joined the fray. You used to be quicker getting

on here when your butt boy Tex was still on. i guess he motivated you.

There a couple of pretty good Pats fans on here but you're 3 of the dumbest.

Funny. You are always the one quick with the insults and yet Tex is banned.

Thanks for keeping it classy.

Funny. You are always the one quick with the insults and yet Tex is banned.

Thanks for keeping it classy.

You forget that you and the other mental midget Alk parroted Tex all the time.

In fact its a scientific marvel that you and him could fit up his ass.

And you have the balls to talk about class.

Now I have to go out for a few hours so get together with the other butt boy and

see if you can come up with something better than the word class and how old I

am.

Archived