Sabres Vs. Rangers game 2

McGraw38

NO.

It wasn't such a dominating win at all. Take away Malik's brainfart and this is going to OT.

This series is gonna be 2-2 coming back upstate.

Again, as per some unwritten new rules, it's now legal to assault Jagr at every chance. He has "KOHO" tattooed all over his body. Golisano has some pictures of evil mite Bettman cavorting with farm animals or something.

It's hardly lights out but the Rangers need the next 2 games big time. And Madison Square Garden will be CRAZY. And like Bugg said, this is a whole different game if not for the terrible play by Malik.

And btw, does anybody know what Lindy Ruff's PMS episode at the end of the game was about?

It's hardly lights out but the Rangers need the next 2 games big time. And Madison Square Garden will be CRAZY. And like Bugg said, this is a whole different game if not for the terrible play by Malik.

And btw, does anybody know what Lindy Ruff's PMS episode at the end of the game was about?

Golisano told him it was in the bag. No Ranger power plays in the final minutes. Doesn't anyone stay bribed any more?

The last penalty on Cullen-he skated over a dropped Sabre stick-was about the weakest POS call I have ever seen.

FACE FACTS, every prediction the Rangers have made about this series has gone terrible wrong thus far. Avery is a non factor, along with several other things that were supposed to lead to Buffalo's down fall.

Depth people, it kills. Buffalo's the best and that's all there is to it, I don't care how we win, I care that we win, and as it is now, we have 2 more wins the Rangers have, and at this point it's unlikely the Rangers will catch us, if you sincerely expect us to drop a two game lead, you, again, are in for a HUGE suprise.

This series IS OVER, BITCHES.

You were outshot and outplayed at home, and still needed Malik's mess to win.

Looked into this, and winning a best of 7 still takes 4 wins, not 2. Do they teach math in the Buffalo area?

I think if the refs call the game like they did in Buffalo-Sean Avery breathing heavy in a Sabre's direction is a penalty, smacking the crap out of Jagr is allowed and encouraged-there will be a riot.

Its only taken 7 games to see there is an obvious favortism towards the Sabres by the refs in these playoffs. Islander fans complained and we were cry babies, now you are hearing it from Ranger fans too. My cousin called me after the game lastnight and was cursing up a storm. The Sabres are getting away with anything and everything.

As I watch all the playoff games the officiating is a joke in general, but This is Gary Bettman's "New NHL". And in his "New NHL" his referees have absolutely no concept on how to ref a playoff game. They are calling the game as if its the first week of the season. They called interference on Richard Park at the 20th minute of the 1st period in Game 4. In Gary Bettman's "New NHL" you cant interfere with the other team going to the locker room after the period. ESPECIALLY in the playoffs damn it!

Its exactly why Bettman told Kerry Fraser to sit home for the playoffs. He wants his officials getting fooled by players flopping all over the ice like its the world cup. He doesnt want any refs around who understand that come playoffs you have to swallow the whistle at times and just call the penalties that are blatant and have a real impact in the game.

Bettman's officials are clueless, and his replay team in Toronto are a bunch of imbeciles.

the penalty they called on Buffalo at the end of the 3rd period was a joke. Even the biggest homer on the planet, Sam Rosen said so. Probably a make-up call, but the Rangers had 1:20 of 6-4 to tie the game.

Down 0-2 heading home. Better win both games at MSG or this will be a short series.

I've heard a lot of Ranger fans complaining about him, and Pock is younger no?

I'd send Malik packing and plug Pock in.

One more thing-since Malik got that improbable shootout gaol last season, it's been downhill. Get Pock in there, or call up Staal once and for all.

Stop the bellyaching guys.

The Sabres deserve to be up 2-0. Miller has been unreal in goal, giving up very few rebounds.

If the Rangers are to have any chance they better win games 3 AND 4.

Sabres are rolling right now. It is going to be an uphill climb from here on out.

I know what you're saying, the officials are definetly lacking in recent memory, but the non-stop complaining and using it as THE reason the Sabres are winnning is B.S.

Officiating in sports today sucks. Its not just in hockey. Just look at the refs in the NBA. We need to win the next 2 at MSG to get the momentum back. I was hoping we could win at least one up in buffalo. These refs clearly favor the sabres its not even funny.

NO.

It wasn't such a dominating win at all. Take away Malik's brainfart and this is going to OT.

This series is gonna be 2-2 coming back upstate.

Again, as per some unwritten new rules, it's now legal to assault Jagr at every chance. He has "KOHO" tattooed all over his body. Golisano has some pictures of evil mite Bettman cavorting with farm animals or something.

2-2, back to Buffalo.

The NHL must be OVERJOYED after givng the Sabres the Islander series and giving them every chance in creation to take this one that Lindy Ruff is now whining about replays. Pot, meet kettle. "Definitve proof" ther wasn't . Ask Ted Nolan about that.

How's that prediction working out SJ? Like I said, saying the series is over after 2 games if foolish.

gee, i got the # of games wrong, sorry,,,

, i am a ranger fan, butr i still think sabres win,, its aquestion of whether its 6 or 7 games now, ,but i hope rangers pull the upset

I said it during the Islanders series, the Sabres were very underwhelming the whole series against us sans a few spurts here and there. RIhgt now they are looking like the classic great regular season team with a lot of warts that are being exposed in the playoffs.

Most Ranger fans I know are proud of how the team played this year- giving it their all-Buffalo was a hard fought series that very easily could have gone the Rangers way.

Most Ranger fans I know are proud of how the team played this year- giving it their all-Buffalo was a hard fought series that very easily could have gone the Rangers way.

or, they could have been swept...seriously, they won in 2OT in game 3...everyone knows OT playoff hockey is a crapshoot. a bad bounce and BAM game over.

I agree the Rangers played very well in this series, and proved that they will be a contending team as long as they have Lundqvist in net, but to say they very easily could have won, isn't fair, unless you say they very easliy could have lost in 4, or 5 at worst.

Archived