One Mulligan, So Take Two

Green Jets & Ham

Admittedly it's tough to project a selection at 25 Overall or later {if we trade down}, but it wouldn't be as much fun if it wasn't so difficult, so I'll offer one mulligan and one mulligan only

It's very simple, everyone gets to project two players to the Jets with their first pick, JUST TWO, then sit back and see if the Jets select one of the two you projected

Here's mine, I believe it's another O-lineman as the Jets continue their efforts to build a Super Unit on the O-line

RT/OG Justin Blalock or OG Ben Grubbs

Admittedly it's tough to project a selection at 25 Overall or later {if we trade down}, but it wouldn't be as much fun if it wasn't so difficult, so I'll offer one mulligan and one mulligan only

It's very simple, everyone gets to project two players to the Jets with their first pick, JUST TWO, then sit back and see if the Jets select one of the two you projected

Here's mine, I believe it's another O-lineman as the Jets continue their efforts to build a Super Unit on the O-line

RT/OG Justin Blalock or OG Ben Grubbs

Same here.

Ham, what's up?..... no Yankee state of the union from you in the BB forum.

I admit,I don't watch enough college ball to have an informed opinion about many of these guys. Needs-wise, think we need some more OL help, some DL help and a shutdown corner. I wouldn't be bothered if they went TE. Big change is we now have in place guys who kno what they're doing. Spare Schlegel they did very well last year.

Archived