Wright, buzz-cut Mets cool off Brewers

JetNation

David Wright, Carlos Delgado and Damion Easley homered, helping New York to a 5-4 victory over Milwaukee on Friday night that stopped the Brewers' six-game winning streak.

More...

So it begins; Wright and Delgado begin to get hot. And now I say to the rest of the National League: woe is thee.

So it begins; Wright and Delgado begin to get hot. And now I say to the rest of the National League: woe is thee.

Exactly. The meat of the order is heatin up and the bullpen has been supurb thus far. Maine, Perez and Glavine are pitching well, Hernandez should be back soon, add Pedro and we're all set.

How about Omar having Damion Easley at the ready when Valentine went down?

Another under the radar move that is paying huge divedends without the hype we are forced to hear from the YES announcers everytime Miguel Cairo fields a routine ground ball.

Another under the radar move that is paying huge divedends without the hype we are forced to hear from the YES announcers everytime Miguel Cairo fields a routine ground ball.

Forced? No ones forcing you to watch the Yankees. I thought you were a Mets "fan" anyway.

I'm too busy being very afraid of some mysterious thing at this point in time to make a post about this. I'm gonna go cower in a corner for a good 20 minutes and I'll see about getting back to you guys about this topic then.

Archived