I love the heat

Verde

The problem I see with NC is that it will be overpopulated and overdeveloped by the time I want to go there.

It's already like that unfortunately. Raleigh/Durham has no more open space anymore....apartment complexes and housing developments are everywhere, and the few areas that don't have them are being turned into shopping malls.

Add to that the fact that we are now going to be getting toll roads in the near future and the construction of the Triangle Expressway. That will bring even more construction and development. This may not sound like a big deal to you guys up north but its a huge change for us down here.

It's already like that unfortunately. Raleigh/Durham has no more open space anymore....apartment complexes and housing developments are everywhere, and the few areas that don't have them are being turned into shopping malls.

Add to that the fact that we are now going to be getting toll roads in the near future and the construction of the Triangle Expressway. That will bring even more construction and development. This may not sound like a big deal to you guys up north but its a huge change for us down here.

You see, that's what I'm trying to get away from. :biggrin:

The good thing is that it's a big state. ;)

I have a crew cut, so everyday is a same hair day. #1 Wahl is a great thing. Been sportin' it forever, and it hasn't let me down yet. :)

And, I hate the heat. It bites. Getting over a major cold, so I stayed in the bedroom all day with a new AC I put in last night. Please, God, don't let it smash on the driveway while I'm doing that. Whew.

Me and the dogs in bed on a sunny day with that snappy AC blasting. Sweet. I did hike late in the day. Shame on me.

:love0038:

I have two people that work in my area that are deciding to relocate to North Carolina. They are both taking a package being offered for a downsizing in my department.

Frankieeeeee

if ur boyzzzza want to go to NC I can hook them up with my boyzzz.no charge to them.

:vactiontime: .

Frankieeeeee

if ur boyzzzza want to go to NC I can hook them up with my boyzzz.no charge to them.

I will ask if they need help with their search=I know both have looked in North Carolina already for possible places.

Frankieeeeee

Brenda if you have a referral for an agent in North Carolina Charlotte area PM me- I would like to help out a coworker and friend in their search if I can.

Archived