I love the heat

Verde

I had my AC on Max cool set to 10 last night... nothing better!

Couldnt tell ya... I stayed at a holiday inn express last night (funny that is where I always stay on vacation.. :lol:)

Wait a minute, a big shot rocket entrepreneur, like yourself. has a window AC unit? :rl:

One of these days... still saving for a dream house... (my grandmothers house actually... my great grandfather built it.)

My house is payed off, it will not be long before I move down to NC and become SJ jr.

:lol:

will you do movie reviews?

No

Look forward to you watching Jets games with us

It's still a couple of years away, but I'm tiring quickly of the horsecrap up here. and I just got offered a nice job down in Greenville, and it's very tempting.

No

It's still a couple of years away, but I'm tiring quickly of the horsecrap up here. and I just got offered a nice job down in Greenville, and it's very tempting.

I think I would like NC. Everyone from there seems to love being there. I could use a change of pace too BP! Can I come?;)

The heat really, really, really ****ing blows, especially with the bull**** humidity yesterday. I work stock / unloading trucks over the summer and it sucks f'n balls, your shirts are drenched, its really pleasent. F THE F'N SUMMER, SUMMER SUCKS BALLS!!!

Fall, Winter & Spring are good, Spring the worst of the 3.

BRING BACK MY COLD!!!

I think I would like NC. Everyone from there seems to love being there. I could use a change of pace too BP! Can I come?;)

I hear that Mrs. Max! sure you can! :eusa_angel:

I have two people that work in my area that are deciding to relocate to North Carolina. They are both taking a package being offered for a downsizing in my department.

The problem I see with NC is that it will be overpopulated and overdeveloped by the time I want to go there. a lot of people are moving there from here and from Florida to get away from the hurricanes.

Disclaimer: sorry for hijacking your thread, Verde.

Archived