CLEVELAND ROCKS!!! LEBRON GOIN' TO THE FINALS!!!

How long did it take MJ to get past DET & how old was he to win his 1st championship?

I'm just sayin'

Cavs 2-0 vs San Antonio in Regular Season

I'm just sayin'

CAVS IN 6 OVER SAN ANTONIO!!!

LETS GO LEBRON!!!!!!!!!

The Cavs are taking on the best defensive team in the NBA, and LeBron James is going to be guarded by one of the best defensive players in Bruce Bowen. The Spurs have to many weapons and I don't think anyone can stop Parker's penetration and Duncan's presence in the paint.

The Cavs are taking on the best defensive team in the NBA, and LeBron James is going to be guarded by one of the best defensive players in Bruce Bowen. The Spurs have to many weapons and I don't think anyone can stop Parker's penetration and Duncan's presence in the paint.

I was with you until the bolded portion. He will be gaurded by Larry Hughes and Eric Snow, outside of Baron Davis, those are two of the biggest, strongest gaurds in the NBA. That's gonna cause some problems for the finesse play of Tony Parker.

In round 1, he played Allen Iverson, who definetly isn't known as a tough, scrappy defender, in round 2, Deron Williams, while he is strong, is still young and not seasoned well enough. But Larry Hughes has the size of a linebacker, and Eric Snow, might be taking steroids (do you see that guys arms).

Their toughness and physical play should slow down T-Parker's penetration, but only time will tell.

i went on record as being wrong about them beating the Pistons- Spurs and the West I do not think they can do that. the Western Conference is far superior to the East and the Spurs will win another title.

Spurs in 6

Winning the Leastern Conference is one thing, beating the Spurs is a whole different animal.

Blah Blah Blah.

Same spew we heard last year on how Dallas would take out Miami in 5 or 6.

:yawn:

Blah Blah Blah.

Everyone forgets that the Middle and Bottom of the East is weak, but the top teams are not weak.

This will be a good series, i think the Cavs will win.

I was with you until the bolded portion. He will be gaurded by Larry Hughes and Eric Snow, outside of Baron Davis, those are two of the biggest, strongest gaurds in the NBA. That's gonna cause some problems for the finesse play of Tony Parker.

In round 1, he played Allen Iverson, who definetly isn't known as a tough, scrappy defender, in round 2, Deron Williams, while he is strong, is still young and not seasoned well enough. But Larry Hughes has the size of a linebacker, and Eric Snow, might be taking steroids (do you see that guys arms).

Their toughness and physical play should slow down T-Parker's penetration, but only time will tell.

Who's going to stop Manu ?

the 2-3-2 format gives the Cavs little chance.

I full expect the Spurs to win games 1 & 2...even if the Cavs take 2 of 3 at home, they then would have to win 2 on the road in S.A. not gonna happen.

SPURS IN 6

Blah Blah Blah.

Cavs will put up a fight, but Spurs take it in 6. This is a major step up in class for the Cavs. Great run by Lebron this year, established himself as a great player at only 22, but the magic carpet ride ends in S.A. in game 6.

Archived