JN Fantasy Football Leagues are on the WAY!!

Smizzy

don't worry,smizzy the great commissioner averted the crisis. quite frankly, i doubt he had the skills but was pleasantly surprised when he salvaged the league, keeping it alive to ruin the football enjoyment of 11 other poor JN posters this season. sometimes prisoners don't wish to be liberated. the only tears i shed are for those poor souls who do not realize they are in bondage.

Private Message: sorry

Today, 05:50 PM

johnny green balls

you're right. dumping my squad was a chump move. i was drunk on my honeymoon, logged in for 5 minutes to set my roster and really did think you were gonna put some controls on that stuff. i should've just set my roster in good faith each week without getting too involved in the league after realizing it was just enough race-to-the-computer type league. anyway, i hope i didn't F up the league too bad. sounds like you cleaned the sh*t up.

See...I'm not the type to pull your card and post Pm's but in this case....I'm gonna. I like how you have been going at this for 2 days about how I was wrong and all this other nonsense....and then you tell me you were drunk when you made the move you have been defending for the last 2 weeks?

Do me a favor...Don't send me anymore Pm's, Don't use my name in your gay jokes ,don't talk about me and as of right now....Pretend I don't exist here. Because I plan on doing the same thing to you. It would be best. I go out of my way to start these leagues so everyone has a place to play with fellow Jets fans...and then you get pissy ,try to ruin our league,sh*t on me for days in public and then send me a half-hearted apology in private and expect me to accept it?

LOL...Hopefully this post effectively and immediately ends our " Internet relationship "

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply
See...I'm not the type to pull your card and post Pm's but in this case....I'm gonna. I like how you have been going at this for 2 days about how I was wrong and all this other nonsense....and then you tell me you were drunk when you made the move you have been defending for the last 2 weeks?

Do me a favor...Don't send me anymore Pm's, Don't use my name in your gay jokes ,don't talk about me and as of right now....Pretend I don't exist here. Because I plan on doing the same thing to you. It would be best. I go out of my way to start these leagues so everyone has a place to play with fellow Jets fans...and then you get pissy ,try to ruin our league,sh*t on me for days in public and then send me a half-hearted apology in private and expect me to accept it?

LOL...Hopefully this post effectively and immediately ends our " Internet relationship "

Posting pm's? They're called PRIVATE messages for a reason. You are a giant douche.

Douche.

its so sad when relationships come to an end. now we have to choose who to be friends with... the gay mod or green balls who like fecal matter. I hope this isn't the beginning of the end for jetnation.

please. there are plenty of threads that make me look a lot worse than this one. way to stick your unwelcomed nose in though. turd!

johnny, you can neg rep me all you want.

but this thread is one of the worst i've seen with you. I posted because I actually like you as a poster and as an "online friend" I felt you had to hear from a nobody like me telling you that you acted like an idiot.

and max said I can stick my nose anywhere. even if it unwelcomed.

but this thread is one of the worst i've seen with you. I posted because I actually like you as a poster and as an "online friend" I felt you had to hear from a nobody like me telling you that you acted like an idiot.

Lol. I was wrong for bagging the players, you're right about that. Seems some once-thick skin has thinned up a bit since I've been gone.

you can ban me if you want but i'm gonna respond. #1 we never had a relationship. #2 i don't hold grudges, if that's your bag, sailor jerry, cool have fun with it. #3 only the gracious accept sincere apologies so no, i did not "expect you to accept it" although i was very hopeful you would, as anyone who is apologizing to someone sincerely does. #4 i said i was sorry, and i was. if you want to post PMs, cool but don't talk to me about what is or isn't sportsmanlike. can't we just admit this blew out of proportion and let it go? if not, than i won't reference or talk to you and if i want to send a message to you i'll ask max to convey it. boy we are so mature. for what it matters-- as far as i'm concerned, this is the end of it.

everyone who needs to has my email. if i get banned, shoot me a line fellas.

He neg rep'ed you? LOL. Seriously?

Oh man that is classic.

you can ban me if you want but i'm gonna respond. #1 we never had a relationship. #2 i don't hold grudges, if that's your bag, sailor jerry, cool have fun with it. #3 only the gracious accept sincere apologies so no, i did not "expect you to accept it" although i was very hopeful you would, as anyone who is apologizing to someone sincerely does. #4 i said i was sorry, and i was. if you want to post PMs, cool but don't talk to me about what is or isn't sportsmanlike. can't we just admit this blew out of proportion and let it go? if not, than i won't reference or talk to you and if i want to send a message to you i'll ask max to convey it. boy we are so mature. for what it matters-- as far as i'm concerned, this is the end of it.

I am pretty sure this will end 3 seconds after you stop crying about it. Cause nobody else really seems to care. I'm just saying!

Sincere apology? After what you did and how you acted in this thread? then within 40 minutes flip flop and apologize saying you were drunk? I'm suppose to believe that is sincere?

Go sell it somewhere else. I'm not going to ban you for something that happened in our FF league. Sailor Jerry...that a good one.

Speak for yourself Maxman. THIS IS AWESOME!! :headbang:

the funny thing is, this is a place to blow off steam. i am nothing in real life like i am in here. in fact, you'd probably trust me to babysit your kids in real life. i have a feeling smizzy is exactly like he is on here in real life. whether that's a compliment or not, well you can judge for yourself.

the funny thing is, this is a place to blow off steam. i am nothing in real life like i am in here. in fact, you'd probably trust me to babysit your kids in real life. i have a feeling smizzy is exactly like he is on here in real life. whether that's a compliment or not, well you can judge for yourself.

So you admit that you are just f'ing with him on purpose. Smizzy is a great guy. He does this stuff for free because he loves thet Jets. You made your point. Over and over again.

Archived