member range

timbok

Forty three. I'll beat your asses with a ping-pong paddle, but only when you ask for it. And I'm thinkin' you ask for it often.

To be honest, I ask for it quite often. My safe word is usually banana phone.

I'll be 44 around 2029
I'm 43 actually, and living with an 'Iron Man' Triathlete doesn't help my lazy ass-couch cause. Trains constantly with nary a break. We call each other 'Fat Fux', a major larfer; as I'm now my HS weight (uninvited) and he's all lean muscle. A specimen, coming from an artist, but then again, he's been as slim as a cat the last five years, and I've become incidentally thin as a rail over the past year. Cancer survivors (him), I have to admire the gumption behind the finish line. Valiant f*ckers.

I'm 43 actually, and living with an 'Iron Man' Triathlete doesn't help my lazy ass-couch cause. Trains constantly with nary a break. We call each other 'Fat Fux', a major larfer; as I'm now my HS weight (uninvited) and he's all lean muscle. A specimen, coming from an artist, but then again, he's been as slim as a cat the last five years, and I've become incidentally thin as a rail over the past year. Cancer survivors (him), I have to admire the gumption behind the finish line. Valiant f*ckers.

Dang, I was gonna ask to see a photo of this Triathlete 'specimen' you speak of (I appreciate nice 'sculpture', being an artist, myself!!) Then you had to mention "cancer survivor" and I feel guilty for being so shallow. lol.

Oh heck, post it anyway, he deserves admiration! icon12.gif

Dang, I was gonna ask to see a photo of this Triathlete 'specimen' you speak of (I appreciate nice 'sculpture', being an artist, myself!!) Then you had to mention "cancer survivor" and I feel guilty for being so shallow. lol.

I said I was 43 twice. I've officially lost it. I guess that's when senility starts in. At 43. Yep. Maybe I'll post something from Lake Placid this go round. Took him 14 hours in change last July, but he expects to beat that by an hour (at least) this time. His times are much better for 1/2 Irons, regular triathlons and full marathons. Not very 'fast', but his endurance is something else. Hehe, and he was such a pothead in HS. Makes me laugh.

You should have included this:

:usel:

Not that I want to see the pics... Im not gay.... not that there's anything wrong with that...

Archived