Best fast food chain?

Blackout

Taco John's eh?? I would like to check this out..

PS- notice how many posts a FOOD thread gets in an hour? We're a bunch of fat ****s

Well, when you get to KC, you should be able to find one there.

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Burger King - Best burgers

Dairy Queen - Their chicken strip baskets rock

Taco Johns - Best mexican food hands down. Potato Oles rock!!

I don't recall anyone considering them a real burger but "fast food" has been tossed around a coupld times.

Just sayin...

I know right. A meat and potato burrito, that just sounds like some nasty midwesterner type stuff. Do they have any chickenfried beef tacos with that white sledge? lolSC

Damn, now that's a good idea. Throw some mashed potatoes in there and we're in business.

Just sayin...

Yes and this is a fast food thread. If you asked me what the best burger period is, you can rest assured that Burger King wouldn't have been in the duscussion. Just sayin...

Yes and this is a fast food thread. If you asked me what the best burger period is, you can rest assured that Burger King wouldn't have been in the duscussion. Just sayin...

Bustin your balls...

Just sayin...

You dont have a 5 guys down there I assume...

I had 5 guys once.

We went for burgers after.

:rl: I was just sitting here thinking that that was about the worst name ever for a restaurant. Nicely done. "Hey Alk!! What did you have for lunch today?" "Five Guys".

:rl: I was just sitting here thinking that that was about the worst name ever for a restaurant. Nicely done. "Hey Alk!! What did you have for lunch today?" "Five Guys".

Yeah they really do leave themselves open for jokes... I was hoping for some good ones and Thor didnt let us down...

Yeah they really do leave themselves open for jokes... I was hoping for some good ones and Thor didnt let us down...

When I was growing up, there a furniture (I think) store called Two Guys.

The 6th grade joke was, "You're parents are like that store. Two Guys."

Still funny today.

One thing is for sure. It's a good thing this 5 Guys apparantly make a good burger because they can't run a website worth a $hit.

I don't recall anyone considering who had "the best website" but "fast food" has been tossed around a coupld times.

enjoy your substandard food while surfing bk's slick website :)

I don't recall anyone considering who had "the best website" but "fast food" has been tossed around a coupld times.

enjoy your substandard food while surfing bk's slick website :)

:rl::rl:

Well played... well played...

There is no better then Chicken McNuggets & Fries at McDonald's.

Dude do you remember a few years ago around the holidays McDonalds came out with an apple/cinnamon dipping sauce? That stuff was awesome.

Dessert was what- or should I even ask joewilly.

:) :) :) no you prolly shouldn't ask but since ya did, remember the hot fudge sundays they were making in the mod lounge the day I went in for my interview?

I don't care what smizzy says but no way was that hot fudge & i have NEVER seen a sundae with corn sprinkles

Dude do you remember a few years ago around the holidays McDonalds came out with an apple/cinnamon dipping sauce? That stuff was awesome.

Yessss.

I love McDonald's. Their fries cannot be beat!

Archived