Paris Hilton Jail Drama Merged

shawn306

If Paris Hilton gets shanked? I'll probably cry, but I'll have to think about something sad.

I think just seeing her cry like a baby in that cop car after she found out she wasn't getting over on the rap was good enough punishment. :Nuts:

I think just seeing her cry like a baby in that cop car after she found out she wasn't getting over on the rap was good enough punishment. :Nuts:

Look, it isn't a pleasant experience to have to take a sh*t with the guards watching. But you can only hold it in for so long.

She's just going to have to get over that initial hump.

:Typotux:

Look, it isn't a pleasant experience to have to take a sh*t with the guards watching. But you can only hold it in for so long.

She's just going to have to get over that initial hump.

:Typotux:

HAHA! POTW nom! \:D/

Apparently Paris claims that she has "found God" already. It's been 2 days. I'm sure God is even calling bulls*** on that one.

I hope she finds the sharp end of a SHANK!

9021OZ style!

Even better...I can see it now...chained heat pt 4...Paris is taken hostage by a handfull of crazy inmates who have demanded ransom....they promise to cut her fingers off unless they pay up. Lesbain sex....handcuffs...and knight sticks folks....I SMELL A HIT!

Apparently Paris claims that she has "found God" already. It's been 2 days. I'm sure God is even calling bulls*** on that one.

Maybe she just meant the ultimate orgasm. There are a lot of very talented and enthusiastic carpet munchers in the ladies jail.

Archived