Chad is a winner, now kneel before him!

Barton

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Like his INT in the first Pats game that sealed the Pats victory?

Or his INT on a 4th and 2 from the Colts 2?

Or his 2 INTs vs Cleveland that killed one scoring drive and then killed a 4th qtr drive?

Or his 1st against the Bears at the 6? Or the second in Bears territory of a close game?

I seem to remember Nate Clements opening up a game by returning a Chad pick for 6?

Chad's INTs are not flukes. Each and every Jets' loss had Chad at contributing mightily to the loss. Damm Jets might have one the East if not for Chad.

i take it you are mildly kidding here. who were we supposed to play? to our knowledge we don't have brady sitting on the bench. If every team had a qb that didn't throw picks that hurt them, scores would be 56 to 48 on a consistant basis. Of course he throws picks, he also gets wins.

sometimes you have to play the hand you're dealt, mangini was dealt 4 QB's, chad was the best choice in 06. None of the other 3 QB's would have had us in the playoffs, and i don't think that's opinion.

i take it you are mildly kidding here. who were we supposed to play? to our knowledge we don't have brady sitting on the bench. If every team had a qb that didn't throw picks that hurt them, scores would be 56 to 48 on a consistant basis. Of course he throws picks, he also gets wins.

sometimes you have to play the hand you're dealt, mangini was dealt 4 QB's, chad was the best choice in 06. None of the other 3 QB's would have had us in the playoffs, and i don't think that's opinion.

Drago -

I agree a 110% with your second paragraph.

I am just replying to a ecrub post that was Chad ball washing.

Or his 2 INTs vs Cleveland that killed one scoring drive and then killed a 4th qtr drive?

Or his 1st against the Bears at the 6? Or the second in Bears territory of a close game?

I seem to remember Nate Clements opening up a game by returning a Chad pick for 6?

Chad's INTs are not flukes. Each and every Jets' loss had Chad at contributing mightily to the loss. Damm Jets might have one the East if not for Chad.

You don't believe that and you know it. TX's act was lame.....cheap impersonations are worse.

Tui was a project QB for Jon Gruden (who left soon after)and he was a clueless passer. Clemens is not, and the raiders didnt trade up for him. They took him at the end of rd 2, and he did in fact get a chance to play eventually.

You do not trade up for a QB in the 2nd rd and not expect him to ever get a chance to play. Bottom line. You can say all you want about how Clemens was taken because chad was an unknown, well that doesnt explain why they traded up for him does it? They could have stayed put and taken any number of QBs, but they traded up for Clemens. To me, that speaks volumes.

This is the same team that drafted Anthony Schlegal... they could have made a mistake in drafting Clemens... you never know... you act like becuase THEY *THOUGHT* he was good and traded up for him... that he will get his shot... but they did that based on his college play...

This is the same team that drafted Anthony Schlegal... they could have made a mistake in drafting Clemens... you never know... you act like becuase THEY *THOUGHT* he was good and traded up for him... that he will get his shot... but they did that based on his college play...

Actually, I believe they drafted Clemens moreso on his private workout he had with Schott Jr.

I understand your point, and its possible they made a mistake but there's no way they can write him off without actually giving him a chance to play. I never said Clemens was the answer, I just hope he is because I feel Chad is definitetly not.

Did you really just admit that the jets made a mistake?

You really are obsessed with the Jets.

Actually, I believe they drafted Clemens moreso on his private workout he had with Schott Jr.

I understand your point, and its possible they made a mistake but there's no way they can write him off without actually giving him a chance to play. I never said Clemens was the answer, I just hope he is because I feel Chad is definitetly not.

I know... I was just bustin your balls...

Whats funny is I really hope Clemens can beat out Chad... because as you know... I think Chad is a top 10 QB... so if Clemens can beat him out for the job... that would make Clemens one hell of a QB...

You really are obsessed with the Jets.

No...just crushing another mindless Jets' homer.

You don't believe that and you know it. TX's act was lame.....cheap impersonations are worse.

WTF are you talking about?

I do not believe Chad sucks?

Or that they could have taken over the Patriots?

I know the Jets were not better last year. They played above their ability. However, 3 of those losses were Chad bad plays from being very very different.

-Chad does not throw the pick against the Colts, the Jets lead 21-14 late in the third. Then things are different from there on out.

-Chad shows up in the Cleveland game.

-Chad does not hit Urlacher in stride, the Jets take a lead against the Bears. Maybe things end up differently.

He has a 15-14 win/loss record since tearing his rotator cuff. Not too impressive in my opinion.

And his 28/26 td-int ratio since tearing his rotator cuff......

Not to mention, he has a 28 TDs/34 turnovers since tearing his rotator cuff.

Lets face the facts. The guy is a total has been!

Has been? He might as well be known as a never was. A one year wonder in '02, he has never come close to putting up those kind of numbers since. He's a decent Quarterback with a huge heart, nothing more.

No...just crushing another mindless Jets' homer.

It's funny how all the Patsy homers use that same excuse for their trolling. It's really amazing that you remember every time Chad F'ed up this year. You pay more attention to the Jets than your own team.

It's funny how all the Patsy homers use that same excuse for their trolling. It's really amazing that you remember every time Chad F'ed up this year. You pay more attention to the Jets than your own team.

Mikey maybe this is your first time on the internet. Judging by your knowledge on obscure baseball statistics....I am not surprised.

There is a place called ESPN.

The NFL has a link there.

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/index

You can find links to all the teams here.

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/teams

Jets' teams stats are here.

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/teams/stats?team=nyj

A player's card has alot of information. Here is Chad Pennington's.

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/players/profile?statsId=5047

Scroll down a little and you can see Chad's game by game results.

Click on a game score and you get the game story, stats and this thing called play-by-play. For the purpose of my research...I clicked on the ones with the Red L on them.

You can easily see where Chad flat out sucked.

It took me about 5 minutes to look up info on Chad.

It took you about 10 seconds to type your post and look like an ass.

Archived