Happy Birthday 2pac

Blackout

JetO --

I agree that people put themselves in bad positions all the time. Thanks for clearing that up (he had it coming). Sorry if I read more into your post. But I see that a lot. And I always find it weird.

I forgot Tupac was shot at twice. I think I am going to add this to my list of things to find out when I die. Right after the JFK and Elvis questions! Is Tupac alive?

He seems to have a new album out pretty much every year!

JetO --

I agree that people put themselves in bad positions all the time. Thanks for clearing that up (he had it coming). Sorry if I read more into your post. But I see that a lot. And I always find it weird.

I forgot Tupac was shot at twice. I think I am going to add this to my list of things to find out when I die. Right after the JFK and Elvis questions! Is Tupac alive?

He seems to have a new album out pretty much every year!

You lost me a bit. I wasn't being contentious, I was only trying to clarify.

You lost me a bit. I wasn't being contentious, I was only trying to clarify.

No I got that. And apparently I did a poor job of explaining it.

I think we are on the same page here. Except my ability to think something and type it effectively is apparently lacking.

:shutit:

No I got that. And apparently I did a poor job of explaining it.

I think we are on the same page here. Except my ability to think something and type it effectively is apparently lacking.

:shutit:

Nah, it's all good. And I did mean what I said about your cousin. I get misunderstood all the time, and then when I explain my position, folks seem to only hold onto the original comment - which is often not in the spirit people think in the first place.

Hey Jeto let's try to fight in another thread. This one just isn't working out for us. LOL.

I will search for something good though. Give me some time! :Nuts:

Maybe you can even find some that make sense. I'll give you five bucks. :P

The internet is a funny place, and it appears to me it's easier to be misunderstood than understood, especially when it comes to intent. If I really had something bad or mean-spirited to say, I would just say it outright and have it be as clear as crystal. Mending fences that weren't broken, that's not a first. Again, it's all good.

Read this guy's wikipedia... under legal problems and feuds. He shot two off duty cops(okay they had it coming, but still) He participated in the gagn rape of a young woman. Went to prison for it and when he got out, signed with a huge criminal in suge knight and focused more on the gangsta mentality and thug life in his rapping (we can see the great influence it has had on the youth of America today) Yeah his first few albums has some social commentary, but I'm willing to bet for every social commentary type lyrics he had lyrics that reinforced negative stereotypes.

Look at how many people he had very public fueds with, yeah it's great for album sales but this is a terrible influence on the kids that view this man as a role model. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tupac_Shakur_feuds.

I can't believe no one has mentioned the fact that Pac is still alive

I don't think anyone cares; but the guy is dead I could do something in extremely poor taste and post his autopsy pictures on here as proof, but I won't.

Archived