Preview of Stadium parking

flgreen

guys fill me in here, I am a season ticket holder and have paid for the parking passes for all home games this year. Since I have a parking pass, does that mean I won't be affected by this(parking and having to be shuttled over) or it doesnt matter?

thanks in advance for the help

To put this in some kind of perspective as well, they also had some kind of fair taking up a part of the parking lot as well, and that was a big factor for all the traffic problems. Although I don't doubt its going to take longer and be more of a hassle for tailgating, parking, etc. the live earth concert isn't the best example of what the future will tell.

guys fill me in here, I am a season ticket holder and have paid for the parking passes for all home games this year. Since I have a parking pass, does that mean I won't be affected by this(parking and having to be shuttled over) or it doesnt matter?

thanks in advance for the help

If you have a parking pass, you will park in the lot. The shuttle buses are for non-parking pass cars only.

.....just putting it out there: If I go to the opener, will someone with a parking pass please let me ride with them to the stadium. I don't do shuttle buses. I promise to be nice.....no "jets fans are a bunch of drunks" cracks until I'm in the lot. ;)

.....just putting it out there: If I go to the opener, will someone with a parking pass please let me ride with them to the stadium. I don't do shuttle buses. I promise to be nice.....no "jets fans are a bunch of drunks" cracks until I'm in the lot. ;)

And Ted Kennedy, the man Mass has chosen to represent their state time and time again, is a what?

Are you flying in or driving in to NJ???

Archived