Hey whats up

Jet Moses

Kazmir pitched a great game yesterday. Yanks put up a valiant come from behind effort in the later innings against Tampa Bay's anemic relief pitching, but alas, it just wasn't to be.

What's Roger now, 2-4?

Not only that, the Yankees are 2-6 in games that he starts.

That amounts to a pro-rated $14 million per win! And one win was over Pittsburgh, where I could have been the pitcher of record in that win!!!!

Not only that, the Yankees are 2-6 in games that he starts.

That amounts to a pro-rated $14 million per win! And one win was over Pittsburgh, where I could have been the pitcher of record in that win!!!!

2-6?

I really have to give some serious consideration to bringing back my "this is your brain... this is your brain on drugs" signature.

Sounds to me like somebody has a bad case of the Crab-apple McNasties.

Did you stay up past your bedtime last night, only to be let down...

Again?

:P

:lol: JetMo, you are one weird mofo. Just come out of the closet, you're a yankees fan!

Hi JetMo :-D, how are you sweetheart?

http://www.jetnation.com/forums/showthread.php?t=37552

The War Vehicle?

Ha ha! And you're calling me sweetheart? Seriously, I'm just here to talk baseball, I really don't know what your problem is.

Actually, strike that, I do know what your problem is; Smizzy started a thread about it not too long ago.

Those low cut jeans? But hey, the secret is safe between you, me and about 1,000 other posters.

:Typotux:

http://www.jetnation.com/forums/showthread.php?t=37552

The War Vehicle?

Ha ha! And you're calling me sweetheart? Seriously, I'm just here to talk baseball, I really don't know what your problem is.

Actually, strike that, I do know what your problem is; Smizzy started a thread about it not too long ago.

Those low cut jeans? But hey, the secret is safe between you, me and about 1,000 other posters.

:Typotux:

I don't have a problem! :-D Do you want to be friends or not?????????

Remember when jetmoses didnt even post in the baseball forum? Yeah, me too.

I'm surprised he came back after his hissy fit with 80 a couple weeks ago. Such a crybaby.

Remember when Barton lost a bet and wasn't supposed to post in the baseball forums all season? Yeah, me too. Good times.

Remember when Barton lost a bet and wasn't supposed to post in the baseball forums all season? Yeah, me too. Good times.

POTW nom for Thor. Not that I have anything against Barton but that was gold!

Archived