Chambers arrested for DWI

BP

Chambers arrested for DWI

Dolphins wideout charged early Saturday in Charlotte

CHARLOTTE, N.C. (AP) -- Miami Dolphins wide receiver Chris Chambers was arrested early Saturday on charges of driving while impaired and speeding.

Chambers, 28, was arrested by Charlotte-Mecklenburg police around 2:30 a.m., several miles south of downtown, said police Capt. Lisa Goelz. He faces charges of driving while impaired, speeding, and reckless driving, she said.

The former Wisconsin Badger was later released on a $1,750 bond, according to Goelz. No other details were available.

Chambers, Miami's top receiver, began his NFL career with the Dolphins in 2001. He played in the Pro Bowl after the 2005 season.

"We recently learned about this and are in the process of gathering more information," Dolphins spokesman Harvey Greene said.

A spokesperson for Chambers couldn't immediately be reached for comment.

Copyright 2007 Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2007/football/nfl/07/14/bc.fbo.dolphins.chambers.ap/index.html

Nothing good ever happens after midnight. When will these idiots ever learn?

Just because he made a dumb choice, does not make him a Pacman Jones, Tank type player. C.Chambers has been a great player on and off the field. Everyone makes mistakes, its just Chambers is a NFL player and his every step and move will be all over ESPN and the newspaper.

But thats true, police do troll after midnight. Thats why you gotta take the side streets

Just because he made a dumb choice, does not make him a Pacman Jones, Tank type player. C.Chambers has been a great player on and off the field. Everyone makes mistakes, its just Chambers is a NFL player and his every step and move will be all over ESPN and the newspaper.

But thats true, police do troll after midnight. Thats why you gotta take the side streets

I didn't compare Chambers to Pacman or Tank. He was driving at 2:30 in the morning and was pulled over because he was speeding and driving like a clown.

Dont worry Stallowrth will pull a hammy before week 5.

and

Moss will get suspended for smoking weed...

DWC, or, should I say D-dubb,

If you can somehow supply the blunt that gets Randy Moss kicked out of the league, I would fund an all expense-paid (weed excluded) trip to CA, FA, or HA for two weeks.

I just ask for photo evidence of your involvement... I will pay for the printing and framing. ;)

If you can somehow supply the blunt that gets Randy Moss kicked out of the league, I would fund an all expense-paid (weed excluded) trip to CA, FA, or HA for two weeks.

I just ask for photo evidence of your involvement... I will pay for the printing and framing. ;)

Find out what Club Moss is going to be going 2 in the near future... Ill wait for him to get so damn drunk, ill walk in with a Oakland Jersey on 2 make him remember and get all depressed... Only thing that can help him out is some weed.

Once he notices that this is some DRO... We will hit the blunt, I will report him to the NFL, and he will fail the test.

Together we can do this.

Find out what Club Moss is going to be going 2 in the near future... Ill wait for him to get so damn drunk, ill walk in with a Oakland Jersey on 2 make him remember and get all depressed... Only thing that can help him out is some weed.

Once he notices that this is some DRO... We will hit the blunt, I will report him to the NFL, and he will fail the test.

Together we can do this.

Ah ****, I smell the fixin's of another ridiculous thread idea. While we're at it, we might as well crash Tom Brady's birthday party. What's that restaurant he dines at with all of his linemen? (The one in the VISA commercial) Randy will be there for sure.

Ah ****, I smell the fixin's of another ridiculous thread idea. While we're at it, we might as well crash Tom Brady's birthday party. What's that restaurant he dines at with all of his linemen? (The one in the VISA commercial) Randy will be there for sure.

There is still alot of Maphia in N.Y... May not be the same as the 1930's... But I say we hite a maphia hitman to break all the legs and fingers of the Pats Offensive linemen... Leave Brady alone and let him suffer on Sundays with No-O-Line.,

Dont worry Stallowrth will pull a hammy before week 5.

and

Moss will get suspended for smoking weed...

Moss will eventually either tear that team's locker room apart or be outright cut by mis-season, I truly believe that

you think randy cant afford a wizzinator?

And when he does play, at least your corners will be fresh. Moss takes half the plays off.

yup and Brady gets that Dan Marino thing going when he makes that cry baby face and starts yelling at his players in front of God and everybody-Moss'll do it to him big time this season...you watch

Chris Chambers is not a great player on the field. He has loads of talent but continues to under achieve. Stupid move. When you're making millions, you should not be driving yourself drunk at 2:30 in the morning. Period.

There is still alot of Maphia in N.Y... May not be the same as the 1930's... But I say we hite a maphia hitman to break all the legs and fingers of the Pats Offensive linemen... Leave Brady alone and let him suffer on Sundays with No-O-Line.,

Now, when you say Maphia, do you mean mafia?

I've seen alot wierd misspellings before, but that's just strange.

Archived