Sporting News rates the Training Camps

Kentucky Jet

SN Rates the Training Camps

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In the Training camp preview in the newest Sporting News Magazine they rank the easiest to the toughest training camps.

Easiest - Chicago, Baltimore, and Kansas City

Toughest - New Orleans, Tampa Bay, New York Jets, Detroit Lions

I just saw on HBO that "HardKnocks" a showcase of Kansas City Chief's training camp will be featured, starting August 8th.

:character42:

I can't wait. Neither can every other team playing the Chiefs this season (I'm sure). The funny thing is, pre-Mangini I would have loved a show like this for the Jets... This is something we will NEVER see during his tenure.

Sometimes you have to trade in your curiosity for a winning record.

Big test and debating point-Dry rubs vs. sauce. Everything else is secondary.

Though Dwight Freeney's contract just made the Larry Johnson contract thing a bigger mess than ever. At least Hermie's experience with contract law might be of some assistance.

If this hold out/contract mess is on come August 9th, this might be the best thing on TV. And Coach Jerk Chicken, his ego and burning desire to be on camera above his real job, had no idea what he was inviting.

http://www.kansascity.com/sports/columnists/jason_whitlock/story/190405.html

Price goes up for Larry Johnson

By JASON WHITLOCK

The record contract the Colts handed defensive end Dwight Freeney late last week is yet another new wrinkle in the Larry Johnson-Chiefs contract saga.

Freeney

SN Rates the Training Camps

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In the Training camp preview in the newest Sporting News Magazine they rank the easiest to the toughest training camps.

Easiest - Chicago, Baltimore, and Kansas City

Toughest - New Orleans, Tampa Bay, New York Jets, Detroit Lions

I did not see the article, but what is the basis for the rankings?

Archived