Records set today!!!

Jet/BosoxFan

1. The biggest deficit Boston has beaten NYY by...

2. One hit shy of tying their all time record of hits in one 9-inning game.

3. Its the 2nd time they've hit 27 hits or more in a game started by Carl Pavano

Just what the doctor ordered. But it remains only one W in the win column. They simply must keep it going in spite of the fact that gutless fat lefty David Wells starts tommorrow night against equally gutless Mike Missina.

FACT: No team that gave up 27 hits has ever lost the next day. Looks like the Yankees take the series.

Good thing Boston doesn't have to pay Wells next year also. Oh wait, my bad.

...and no team in any sport EVER has come back from a 0-3 playoff deficit. Well, OK one team has!

Guess which team?

If Wells loses tommorrow, I guarantee it will be his last loss for the Red Sox because I will drive to NY and harpoon the beached whale!

Geez...I take one night off from posting on here and suddenly I am JonEJinx.

I was here taking my medicine during the Toronto sweep. I was here during the Yankees over-hyped win streak against lowly AL West teams...

and I'm here now, as we still sit ONE HALF GAME out of 4th place! I'm hardly the fairweather fan you Yankee homers are. I'm here rain or shine!

by the way: where is JonEJinx???

Hey, gotta admit it, the Yankees lied down and took a hidious beating today.

Good job by the Sox, congrats JBF, but get ready to lose 2 of 3 cause you got Wells tomorrow night.

Geez...I take one night off from posting on here and suddenly I am JonEJinx.

I was here taking my medicine during the Toronto sweep. I was here during the Yankees over-hyped win streak against lowly AL West teams...

and I'm here now, as we still sit ONE HALF GAME out of 4th place! I'm hardly the fairweather fan you Yankee homers are. I'm here rain or shine!

by the way: where is JonEJinx???

I just thought of something funny. After each Red Sox loss I will lock out JetBosox's account.

Everyone will scream...he is never hear after a loss.

Bosox will blame me but nobody will believe him.

Genius, pure genius.

Geez, I take one night off from posting ...

WAIT A SECOND

You disappeared the night the Yankees cut Boston's lead to 0.5 ... then didn't resurface till the Red Sox won on Saturday

Fact is, you was MIA for three days and not one ... and a very convenient three days, I might add :lol:

Not that I blame you ... sometimes its better to LAY LOW than take the heat ... I mean, what is there really to say when your opponent is ON FIRE and your own team has hit the skids?

I REALLY DO UNDERSTAND ... Just correcting the record 8)

thats a boldfaced lie, GJH and you know it!

You act like I never criticize the Sox and devote my life to trashing NY. I am not hard to find and never have been...unless of course I've been banned by some moderator with no eye for talent.

One last thing: If the Sox lose tonight, I wont be posting at all. I can guarantee that. As I've told Maxman, if the Beached Whale David Wells kills us (again) I am driving to NY and harpooning.

Archived