Just got back in from tc

lawngnome o-line

Just a few things for you guys to discuss while I write the report:

Pete Kendall refused to practice with the team, and instead rode the bike the whole time on the side. He said he wanted nothing to do with this team anymore and will not participate in drills.

In other news he needs to grow the hell up.

Discuss

Pete Kendall refused to practice with the team, and instead rode the bike the whole time on the side. He said he wanted nothing to do with this team anymore and will not participate in drills.

Discuss

Oy, do we really have to have ANOTHER PK discussion... The guy just wants attention, dont give it to him.

Discuss

I haven't thanked you yet for your diligent support of this site and it's fans. I've been scouring for today's news on line, since Jets coverage is hard to come by out here (in California). Your write-up are not only terrific but delivered in quick fashion. good job man.

Discuss

[i'll participate in the discussion; or rather, start one that doesn't involve Kaysar and/or possible stalkers.];)

1) I think it's better for the team to keep him on a bike than anywhere near the plays, drills, and practice. Let him ride. From what I read, his participation is half-assed and takes up valuable practice time from actual contenders to make the squad.

2)How is it that Pete can "refuse" to practice and not get fined? There has to be a line somewhere. Can he refuse to ride the bike and get paid (or rather, not fined) for squatting it by the Gatorade? At what point does his "just sitting there" actually qualify as "not showing up"?

[i'll participate in the discussion; or rather, start one that doesn't involve Kaysar and/or possible stalkers.];)

1) I think it's better for the team to keep him on a bike than anywhere near the plays, drills, and practice. Let him ride. From what I read, his participation is half-assed and takes up valuable practice time from actual contenders to make the squad.

2)How is it that Pete can "refuse" to practice and not get fined? There has to be a line somewhere. Can he refuse to ride the bike and get paid (or rather, not fined) for squatting it by the Gatorade? At what point does his "just sitting there" actually qualify as "not showing up"?

I think it is good to keep him around and good for him to be bitching as well. He is teaching the players as well. He is the poster boy for being a "BEEAAATCH" and seriously his career is pretty much over. He may catch on this year or maybe next but guys like Cotch and others prob cant relate to him and prob think hes just an ass and it doesnt help Kendalls case that he did the same thing in last 2 teams he was on.

So I think they should keep him as long as possible and make him ride a bike.

I think it is good to keep him around and good for him to be bitching as well. He is teaching the players as well. He is the poster boy for being a "BEEAAATCH" and seriously his career is pretty much over. He may catch on this year or maybe next but guys like Cotch and others prob cant relate to him and prob think hes just an ass and it doesnt help Kendalls case that he did the same thing in last 2 teams he was on.

So I think they should keep him as long as possible and make him ride a bike.

Oh, Kendall's upset...Poor guy, he doesnt even realize that what he's doing will be the reason he will rot away the rest of his career on the bench.

Interesting. We had just read that the team was looking into fining him for making so many comments. When I first read this I figured the team was holding him out in hopes of fining him, but lawngnome's report (THANKS) indicates it was Kendall's idea. Good news is it'll probably come to a head soon.

Archived