Lawngnome O-Line's TC Report 7/30 Afternoon Practice

lawngnome o-line

Yea i got held up with the thing I told you before. I got there proabably 15-20 minutes late. And good report to you too.

I forgot to add this in, but the only reason why I knew about Kendall is because SNY was doing their little video clip for the news at 10 or whatever sports desk equivalent they have. He wasn't injured or anything, it was specified that he was refusing to practice with the team or team drills, as per the SNY reporter.

Yea i got held up with the thing I told you before. I got there proabably 15-20 minutes late. And good report to you too.

I actually got there a little early today.

Did you see the skirmish towards the end of practice?

I think it was Hobson and Baker in the middle of it.

I forgot to add this in, but the only reason why I knew about Kendall is because SNY was doing their little video clip for the news at 10 or whatever sports desk equivalent they have. He wasn't injured or anything, it was specified that he was refusing to practice with the team or team drills, as per the SNY reporter.

I actually got there a little early today.

Did you see the skirmish towards the end of practice?

I think it was Hobson and Baker in the middle of it.

Have you guys met at camp? Or do you sit on opposite sides of the bleachers on purpose?

:)

If it was right before the "1 minute drills" I saw them coming together, but from where i was it just looked like they were jawing at each other, I didn't see anything physical.

And Tabor, we figured that if we sit together we would put the same report out, and that isn't fun for anyone on Jetnation. That and its a training camp tradition that I wear the same clothes to all the training camp practices. No wonder I can get a view of the field from wherever I go. (Just kidding)

If it was right before the "1 minute drills" I saw them coming together, but from where i was it just looked like they were jawing at each other, I didn't see anything physical.

I had the binoculars on it, and it looked like they had to be pulled apart by the group of players that had surrounded them.

Archived