I cant get used to the F***ing Xbox controller!!!!

vinnys025

I'm playing Forza2 and I love this game, its defiantly one of the best racing games of our time, but you need to let off the right trigger and ease onto the left trigger around turns while using the analog controller at the same time. I find this hard to do with my hands. I was thinking of getting Madden08, but not if its going to be a problem getting used to new madden controls. The games are ALOT better on the Xbox360 right now, that cannot be denied, and medal of honor 4 looks nothing short of being one of the best war games I've ever seen, however this controller issue is really upsetting. I'm not going to trade in my xbox360 for an inferior ps3 at the moment, but this week it has finally crossed my mind. YES, solely based on the controller.

I'm playing Forza2 and I love this game, its defiantly one of the best racing games of our time, but you need to let off the right trigger and ease onto the left trigger around turns while using the analog controller at the same time. I find this hard to do with my hands. I was thinking of getting Madden08, but not if its going to be a problem getting used to new madden controls. The games are ALOT better on the Xbox360 right now, that cannot be denied, and medal of honor 4 looks nothing short of being one of the best war games I've ever seen, however this controller issue is really upsetting. I'm not going to trade in my xbox360 for an inferior ps3 at the moment, but this week it has finally crossed my mind. YES, solely based on the controller.

Another reason why I can't bring myself to buy a 360. I don't have the time to bother with learning a new controller layout.

To me it was an easy transition going from a ps2 to a 360, probably because of all the times I played it at friends' houses. I regularly play both ps3 and 360 with no problems.

The thing is I dont have time for video games that much anymore, so its only one system for me, and learning a new controller after being used to the same one for 4 years is difficult.

I don't understand this? I've played gamecube, x-box and ps2 and never had a problem with any of the controllers. You hold it and press the buttons, shouldn't take your more thn an hour to get used to the different button placement.

I don't understand this? I've played gamecube, x-box and ps2 and never had a problem with any of the controllers. You hold it and press the buttons, shouldn't take your more thn an hour to get used to the different button placement.

What's the longest you have played any of those systems?

What's the longest you have played any of those systems?

I've been playing the PS systems since the month ps1 came out, I've been playing the nintendo systems since my 5th birthday in 1990, I got an x-box the first christmas season it was available.

I've been playing the PS systems since the month ps1 came out, I've been playing the nintendo systems since my 5th birthday in 1990, I got an x-box the first christmas season it was available.

Well then you're a better person than I because I spit on any other controller. :)

Well then you're a better person than I because I spit on any other controller. :)

I think it's because ever since I was a kid I was used to using more than one controller. I always had a super nintendo and the genesis. the ps1, dreamcast and the 64, the ps2, gamecube and x-box.

I think it's because ever since I was a kid I was used to using more than one controller. I always had a super nintendo and the genesis. the ps1, dreamcast and the 64, the ps2, gamecube and x-box.

true, good point. Besides, i think the old farts who didn't grow up with video games just have a hard time.

Archived