greengal's TC report .. with pictures! (milf and jilf's )

gg

some doo-head slammed into my car when it was parked.. OY! :( a nice guy saw the whole thing and got the guys plate number etc... if you are out there dave, sign up!! and thanks!!

~~~~~~~~~

O.K.....I took your's and Jetcanes advice and checked it out and decided to sign up.....Cool site { especially some of the pic's in this thread ! }.....it was my pleasure to help out such a nice person and I look foward to some good Jets talk in the future !.....now.....get that idiot who so obviously needs parking lessons and isn't man enough to own up to it.....I hate losers like that !.....

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply
some doo-head slammed into my car when it was parked.. OY! :( a nice guy saw the whole thing and got the guys plate number etc... if you are out there dave, sign up!! and thanks!!

~~~~~~~~~

O.K.....I took your's and Jetcanes advice and checked it out and decided to sign up.....Cool site { especially some of the pic's in this thread ! }.....it was my pleasure to help out such a nice person and I look foward to some good Jets talk in the future !.....now.....get that idiot who so obviously needs parking lessons and isn't man enough to own up to it.....I hate losers like that !.....

welcome!!! :D i am so glad that you signed up! i didnt realize you were from md.? did you drive down for the day?

did your son get the autos he wanted?

welcome!!! :D i am so glad that you signed up! i didnt realize you were from md.? did you drive down for the day?

did your son get the autos he wanted?

I'm origionally from Queens and came up for a couple of days to hang out with the relatives.....my son and I do camp every year.....we came up Tuesday night caught camp Wednesday { both sessions } and went to Shea today and drove home from there.....as for the auto's in the morning he got a bunch.....D'Brick / Mangold / Kendall / W.Smith / Clarke / A.Jones....must've been O-Line day at the fence.....he was thrilled to get both D'Brick and Mangold !.....then.....while killing time betwen sessions I too decided to donate blood and the girl outside the bus took him to her S.U.V and gave him a media guide, some pencils, and a shirt.....when she brought him back she asked us if we wanted tix to tomorrows game.....when my son told her he wanted to go but couldn't because we would be in Maryland she saw how dissapointed he was and asked if she could take him back to her car again......when they came back he had a football autographed by about 1/3 rd of the team !.....she said they were gonna raffle it off but she decided to just give it to him since he couldn't go the game.....he was thrilled......unfortunately it went a little downhill from there.....we played catch in the parking lot { pretty stupid on my part ! } and we were kind of airing it out a little bit and one of his tosses slipped and busted a windshield { yes.....they got a note too ! } so that turned out to be a $ 240.00 mistake.....oh well....lesson learned.....anyway.....I was in the middle of talking to him about taking responsibilities for your actions when we saw your door get hit and he got to see up close and personal somebody not taking responsibility.....as for the evening auto's he did O.K....Dwight / Washington and a couple of undrafted FA's.....thanks again for turning me on to this place !....

~~~~~~~~~

Welcome aboard, Maryland Jet!

Thanks GG-what I found most insightful was the report on how Pete Kendall was sitting alone and nobody really seemed to be associating with him-that says a lot about this team-that HE no longer is a part of. I don't know about you guys but would YOU feel comfortable if you were Eric Mangini letting that guy watch your starting QB's back?

~~~~~~~~~

I didn't mean to hit her car. I will do the right thing by her and make sure it gets taken care of. I am really sorry about this whole thing. I am normally a good driver. Just had a bad day I guess.

Please accept my apology.

Archived