greengal's TC report .. with pictures! (milf and jilf's )

gg

i had a grand time! thanks to jc for showing me around. if you have never gone to TC... you really should! Next year i hope to go for two days. Since the practice was late, it was pretty crowded.. jc said it was more like a weekeend practice

the good news...

there was a blood drive at the practice.. so, like i good girl, i gave a pint... of course it was nice being in a/c ... and of course there were the free cookies after! :D

i had my first taste of turkey hill jets sundae blitz as they were giving out free samples...

it cooled down as the sun went down.. so the bleachers were not sweltering!

Tui REALLY has zip on his balls... i know that there are other issues.. but he can throw a tight ball.

Mangold seemed to be on the bike the vast majority of the practice.

Kendall is really apart from all. I didnt see one person talk to him the whole practice.

Leon just rocks... i think he is going to be something else!!

justin .. jericho..and lc all look smooth..

thomas jones has some guns on him.. hubba hubba..

graham was kicking well.. although he had one awful 15 yard shank that reminded me of one he had in a game last year...

the bad news..

some doo-head slammed into my car when it was parked.. OY! :( a nice guy saw the whole thing and got the guys plate number etc... if you are out there dave, sign up!! and thanks!!

~~~~~~~~~

i also saw a few other people i knew... which was cool!

now i could of given out JN cards... but .. oh wait.. i dont have any! :lol:

ok... pics to come... (by the way a jilf... well the "j" stands for "jet" ) woo hoo!! :cheergal:

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply
JetCane --

It really was great working with you. Things just aren't working out man. All you want to talk about is football. x's and o's blah blah blah.

Greengal has the pulse of the people!

i think that means that the return of "dear greengal" cant be too far from making a comeback!!! :mrgreen:

what about the DILF's GG?????????

This is an equal opportunity site remember.:)

didnt you see ben graham's tush?????/ if he isnt a DILF ...i dont know what is! :P

i was too busy looking on field... mmmm...yummmies out there!

with the occasional jc bugging me to take the same picture of the same girl over and over again... i refused to take a picture of the pregnant woman.. i have my standards! ;)

JetCane --

It really was great working with you. Things just aren't working out man. All you want to talk about is football. x's and o's blah blah blah.

Greengal has the pulse of the people!

hilarious.potw nom

thanks greengal.was that meridith, my favorite flag girl in the green top? sorry about yer car

i think that means that the return of "dear greengal" cant be too far from making a comeback!!! :mrgreen:

I think if there is a "dear greengal" column, it should be two people with opposing views, ala Hannity and Colmes. Just need to find a suitable person to go opposite GG, hmmmm......

You have sunk to a new low, Bumbelina. Man, you want in on the A-crowd bad, eh? ;)

BTW - what is a jilf?

you know me.. i am all about being "popular" :lol:

a Jilf is a "jet" ilf :D

i would post pilf's "patsies" "ilf" but there arent any! :D

you know me.. i am all about being "popular" :lol:

a Jilf is a "jet" ilf :D

i would post pilf's "patsies" "ilf" but there arent any! :D

No direspect intended, but for a second I thought it meant: Jew I'd Like to _ _ _ _. Hahahahahaahaha.....

No direspect intended, but for a second I thought it meant: Jew I'd Like to _ _ _ _. Hahahahahaahaha.....

LOL!!! now how would i know that?? unless i had to do a very close inspection!!! OY!

:shock::lol:

Archived