greengal's TC report .. with pictures! (milf and jilf's )

gg

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Oh, good. I have a few in mind. Wait, oops is this public?!! LOL :bag:

We all know about your threesome with Smizzy and Max. Your husband sent everyone the tape. You REALLY like latex and glue, eh?;)

Just kiddin' 'round....hahahahahahahaha...stress relief.

Gee, I'd give you some negative rep for that - but I find the whole rep system retahded. ;)

I gave you a lot of firepower sweetie. ;) come on, rep me :P

PS: You had previously said you were never gonna bring that word up again.

Look at Jetcane, he's been assimilated. :)

I gave you a lot of firepower sweetie. ;) come on, rep me :P

PS: You had previously said you were never gonna bring that word up again.

Look at Jetcane, he's been assimilated. :)

I don't assimilate. I alienate and annihilate.

Back on topic, you meanie.

Hey Garb, what did you think of those pics by your buddy bumbelina? :eusa_drool:

GG did a great job!

She did it for her buddy Jetcane. Guess JC is an ass man. I rather doubt GG is into women's asses.....and if she is, I'm bailing on going to the opener with her!

She did it for her buddy Jetcane. Guess JC is an ass man. I rather doubt GG is into women's asses.....and if she is, I'm bailing on going to the opener with her!

You're kinda right.

I was pointing out people to gg to photograph, but we both decided it would be better not to take pictures of people's faces, since the photos were going to be posted here.

You're kinda right.

I was pointing out people to gg to photograph, but we both decided it would be better not to take pictures of people's faces, since the photos were going to be posted here.

So she said, "Okay, I'll photograph women's asses for you?" That's some gal! Oh, Bumbelina - an all time low!

LOL!

So she said, "Okay, I'll photograph women's asses for you?" That's some gal! Oh, Bumbelina - an all time low!

LOL!

It's really a good thing you werent there, or we wouldnt have had ANY photos to drool over--err---look at.

Then again, maybe we would have had some, but i think my taste in women is different from yours.

LOL ;-)

holy moses! i havent been this contraversial since 2005... wow.. well this thread got me my first "non-positive" rep.. LOL

man oh man..i did post pics of men's tushes also! and yes... if jc had his way.. i would have taken more pictures of the lovely women there..

lets just put it this way.... i was looking for dilf's yet the only ones i could find were on the field...

i think i will go back to my "i am bored" thread..

hey mrs.T, can i join you on your stress thread? that is what i am feeling after this one! OY! :D

and ms. sweet pea... dont worry.. i am not into women's tokhes' ;)

holy moses! i havent been this contraversial since 2005... wow.. well this thread got me my first "non-positive" rep.. LOL

man oh man..i did post pics of men's tushes also! and yes... if jc had his way.. i would have taken more pictures of the lovely women there..

lets just put it this way.... i was looking for dilf's yet the only ones i could find were on the field...

i think i will go back to my "i am bored" thread..

hey mrs.T, can i join you on your stress thread? that is what i am feeling after this one! OY! :D

and ms. sweet pea... dont worry.. i am not into women's tokhes' ;)

that's not what Verde says.

Archived