Jets | Daniels signs

TaborJet

Does this mean they're getting ready to do something with Kendall? Hopefully the Jets just cut him but who knows.

I don't know about you, but I'll like something in return for Kendall. Instead of just releasing him and getting absolutely nothing.

Does this mean they're getting ready to do something with Kendall? Hopefully the Jets just cut him but who knows.

The Jets know that the Dolphins have a major boner over Kendall and that is one of the main reasons that he will not be cut.

I wonder if he was wearing Wicker's old 64 last night.

There was a brief altercation between this 64 and Fitch I believe. A couple of swings at each other, and it was quickly broken up. happened on the grass field during some drills.

Life gets better as life goes on for this Husky left guard

By Bob Condotta

Seattle Times staff reporter

Stanley Daniels, the starting left guard for the Huskies, ends his career at UW this week, but already has his degree.

"I'm actually Stanley Daniels II," he said this week. "Not Stanley Daniels Jr., but The Second."

But for whatever reason, he was never listed that way during his time at UW.

He was just plain, old Stanley Daniels.

And who is Stanley Daniels I? Good question. One Stanley Daniels II wishes he could really answer.

Instead, he has only bits and pieces that lead to a partial understanding. Any chance at really knowing his father evaporated one night at a San Diego liquor store. A brawl broke out, and his father suffered injuries that caused a coma from which he never awoke.

Daniels was 3 years old at the time and didn't find out for about a decade what really happened, saying it was later determined that his father was deliberately murdered.

And thus began a road that led Daniels to UW that was rockier than anything he encountered once he got here. Not that it has been smooth sailing with the Huskies. As Daniels plays his final game Saturday in the Apple Cup in Pullman, he has had three head coaches, four position coaches and more losses than he ever could have imagined

Agree would keep him as a back up b4 we let him to dolphags for nothing..

Hello FLORIDAJET. Great to see you here. I'd rather trade Kendall to Tampa or other team out of our conference. But IMO he has to go! He violates our gag order every day he cries to the media. He already has MOORE thinking out loud! We have a youg team. I'd hate to see it contaminated by the likes of a big mouth like Kendall. I do see your point though about Miami. I'd hate to see that. They must have hated it when their dl coach signed with us and Bowens too! LOL Go Jets! again, I am glad to see you here.

Archived