Since Jets fans are so consumed with this -

Garb

A weekly update on the state of the reigning SB champs. Hey - Moderator guys, perhaps this weekly update should be incorporated into your home page? :lol:

The Patriots released cornerback Ty Law on Friday afternoon, ending the four-time Pro-Bowler

A weekly update on the state of the reigning SB champs. Hey - Moderator guys, perhaps this weekly update should be incorporated into your home page? :lol:

Hmmm I can't seem to figure out how to put this on the home page. The only option I see is a button that says LOCKED.

Wonder what that one does?

Are you feeling lucky Garb? (No not in a Jone kinda way either).

i wish it was possible to light certain threads on fire... that being said i hate the fact that releasing a all pro type player is beneficial to your team. Damn you and your team.

Light threads on fire!!!!!!! Brilliant!

Seriously....how do they do it? Jabberwocky, I tell ya! ](*,)

I know, I know.....some "wicked smaht" guy said something about the Jets play to win the game....something like that....he may have run out of time before he got to spit it all out though.... :lol:

However, Puddin', I agree that the Jets should be a formidable opponent this season. The Jets defense could be NASTY.

Max - I'm trying my best to make a meaningful contribution to this new site. :wink:

Don't be so sure the Jets won't pick him up.

quote]

I guess he won't be going to the Jets then. :wink:

I'm not trying to add fuel to the fire but PatsFanTX was on 2 different Jets boards at the same time about an hour ago.

Garb you and TX have to be Jets fans, there's just no other explanation.

and TX, you have 238 posts on a Jets site in the past week. An infant Jets site. You are still a complete and total loser

I assure you, I AM NOT A JETS FAN. I am here because the Moderators allow me to have fun and allow me to continue stalking JonE. :)

And, this Curt Schilling Cold Sore guy - What JI poster could you be.....hmmmmmm....some damn Yankee fan, obviously. Question for you, how in love are you with A-Rod's lips?

I assure you, I AM NOT A JETS FAN. I am here because the Moderators allow me to have fun and allow me to continue stalking JonE. :)

And, this Curt Schilling Cold Sore guy - What JI poster could you be.....hmmmmmm....some damn Yankee fan, obviously. Question for you, how in love are you with A-Rod's lips?

Garb, we don't "allow" you to come here. JonE promised us that live video feed of your hot and heavy make-out sessions in the back of his El Camino in the White Castle parking lot. Just keeping it REAL, Garb!

Garb, we don't "allow" you to come here. JonE promised us that live video feed of your hot and heavy make-out sessions in the back of his El Camino in the White Castle parking lot. Just keeping it REAL, Garb!

It's an internet message board, for crissakes. NOTHING here is real..... :roll:

Wow, TS. Your comments go a long way is explaining your problems....

Archived