Bob Sutton Press Conference

Maxman

Following is the transcript of Jets defensive coordinator Bob Sutton's informal interview with beatwriters following Wednesday's afternoon training camp practice. A transcript of offensive coordinator Brian Schottenheimer's informal interview was posted Wednesday night.

BOB SUTTON

On what he

Reason # 1 why JetNation.com will never be credentialed -- here is the question we would have asked:

Bob, if you take a look into the future there is a good chance that that Romeo Crennel will be unemployed after this season. Given his relationship with Eric Mangini, you would have to think there would be interest in having him join the staff here.

So the question is, next season as you coach the Linebackers, what ... oh wait, nevermind. We will just ask Romeo when he is hired.

Thanks for your time.

Reason # 1 why JetNation.com will never be credentialed -- here is the question we would have asked:

Bob, if you take a look into the future there is a good chance that that Romeo Crennel will be unemployed after this season. Given his relationship with Eric Mangini, you would have to think there would be interest in having him join the staff here.

So the question is, next season as you coach the Linebackers, what ... oh wait, nevermind. We will just ask Romeo when he is hired.

Thanks for your time.

hahaha................seriously though I don't see Crennel joining eric unless he sits out a year from the nfl. then maybe

Thanks for your time.

funny you say that Max because I was thinking the exact same thing as I was clicking on this thread

hahaha................seriously though I don't see Crennel joining eric unless he sits out a year from the nfl. then maybe

I know it would be a bold move. Hiring a fired coach right after the Jets win the Super Bowl. It might not be fair to Sutton but they are going to lose Schott next year and Mangini will want to spend more time with the offense.

:)

I know it would be a bold move. Hiring a fired coach right after the Jets win the Super Bowl. It might not be fair to Sutton but they are going to lose Schott next year and Mangini will want to spend more time with the offense.

it was a smart move hiring Brian Daboll from Bellichick to coach up the QBs, knowing full well BS will prolly be gone after the (Jets victory in the) SB anyway...Daboll will be the next OC

haha...trust me, I would have no problem with it if we go 10-6 with 1 playoff win or less but it seems unlikely imo.

funny you say that Max because I was thinking the exact same thing as I was clicking on this thread

Me too. However, there is still a chance that Romo winds up in Notre Dame with Charlie, or even back with the Patriots if Belechick jumps to the G-Girls after this season. You have to remember that Mumbles only has one season left in his contract & the word in Beantown is that he wants a LOT more than what Kraft is willing to dole out...

Me too. However, there is still a chance that Romo winds up in Notre Dame with Charlie, or even back with the Patriots if Bellechick jumps to the G-Girls after this season. You have to remember that Mumbles only has one season left in his contract & the word in Beantown is that he wants a LOT more than what Kraft is willing to dole out...

how great would it be to see him bolt out of New England Baumer?

how great would it be to see him bolt out of New England Baumer?

And why shouldn't he:

1. He has to be here for the next 3 months following the NFL season this year for the final resolve of his divorce case
  2. He has to be here on & off for the next 6 months, starting in October, for the pending divorce case between his long term mistress, Sharon Shenocca & her Ex.

[*]His eldest son, Steven, starts at Rutgers this year & has a Lacross scholarship with the university.

[*]His youngest son Bryan, still goes to school in Randoph NJ

It's only a matter of time!

Thanks for your time.

funny. i'm no fan of bob sutton either. just don't think romeo will be his replacement. too bad though. it would be great to have him.

Archived