Revis

nj meadowlands

I didn't even notice he was in uniform because for once I wasn't in to watch the warm-ups but I saw pictures when I got home.

Anyway, he should be in next week against the Giants for a lot of game, and for Philadelphia as well. Gotta get him ready for Week 1.

I didn't even notice he was in uniform because for once I wasn't in to watch the warm-ups but I saw pictures when I got home.

Anyway, he should be in next week against the Giants for a lot of game, and for Philadelphia as well. Gotta get him ready for Week 1.

I agree, Revis will make an impact on this franchise.

I agree, Revis will make an impact on this franchise.

It would have been interesting to see if he did any better than Dyson did at tackling AP.

btw if he practices this week (dont see why he wont) then he'll definitely play against the gnats.

It would have been interesting to see if he did any better than Dyson did at tackling AP.

BTW if he practices this week (dont see why he wont) then he'll definitely play against the gnats.

Yeah hopefully, and he hopefully he's a better tackler than Barrett.

Yeah hopefully, and he hopefully he's a better tackler than Barrett.

Yeah, he has about 10 pounds on Barrett, and at least 15 on Dyson, so that should help. He looks like a strong kid. I hope to get to tc at least once this week, and am looking forward to seeing him on the practice field.

Yeah, he has about 10 pounds on Barrett, and at least 15 on Dyson, so that should help. He looks like a strong kid. I hope to get to tc at least once this week, and am looking forward to seeing him on the practice field.

Did you see how Peterson trucked the hell out of Barrett ? He literally flew 5 yards.

Archived