Confession

Mandarinia

I am D.Revis. I was bored at work and decided to pretend I was Revis. It was just a way for me to express my opinion on the Revis situation. I guess I took it a little to far and actually pretend I was him. Sorry guys, please forgive me.

Will you refund me the money I sent asking for an autograph?

Well, I can't say anything because I acted like a Chargers fan named RyanLeaf16 that played on the whole Vilma is not good attitude that was there and posted sarcastically about the greatness of Michael Turner at nyjetsfan.com, it didn't roll over too well, and while an official ban was never levied, I knew my welcome there was over, so I saved

$55 and posted here. That is actually a lie, I fell from space like David Bowie, sex doesn't go over too well though.

I am D.Revis. I was bored at work and decided to pretend I was Revis. It was just a way for me to express my opinion on the Revis situation. I guess I took it a little to far and actually pretend I was him. Sorry guys, please forgive me.

dick

:banned::banned::banned::banned::banned::banned::banned:

Dammit. Rule one. If you have a joke account, NEVER reveal of your own free will. I mean, look at the fuss it would cause if Alk came out and admitted he was really BoomBoom..

Wai-

Dick Revis. You should be banned for life. The poster's on this forum have some integrity unlike some other forums that I won't name.

Archived